rF2 Karts Night @ La Conca - Sunday Feb 22nd

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Nite was my first REAL experience with rFactor. I am amazed at how pretty everything really is in this game. I would be all for an rFactor nite on a weekly basis. Albeit something different or more of the same with this kart mod.

BTW, I don't know how good it is, but I ran a :46.8 last nite...got a good feel for the karts too!

Looking forward to this and many more!

I really hope we can get a big field, these karts are wicked fun. If these events become ever popular I will post a setup guide for these things. 14 years of racing karts IRL does come in handy with this mod.

Also there are a few settings you can change before hitting the track that make driving these more reasonable, under the customize tab

• Matt Alpeter

sorry guys, i haven't gotten rfactor yet and don't have the funds (will in 1 week). see you next week!

hahahaha.... This is so much fun!

I've just tried it for the first time and it's awesome!

The first lap felt weird but once you find the right amount of input on the throttle and brakes it's just silly how much I'm laughing while driving those things :laugh2:

Tim, i'm running the same times as you are at the end of my practice, a 46.2 on my last lap, after about 15 laps. I'm sure though we can get those puppies down a few more seconds with the right lines.:clap:

I've actually managed to flip the kart too, the replay was interesting as I skidded on the grass on my head until I hit the tire wall... lol :Banane10:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back