1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Karts @ Londrina 1 - Wed 11 March 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Londrina!

Schedule
    4-stroke GX390
    Practice:
    19:00 GMT
    Quali 1: 19:10 GMT - 5 minutes, super-pole (one out lap, one hot lap, one in lap).
    Warmup 1: 19:15 GMT - 3 minutes

Race: 19:20 GMT - 10 minutes each.
    Note: I will set the server to 4 race sessions. I believe this makes reverse grid for race 2, then the top so many go to a third round of less time, and then the top so many for the fourth round, again less time. It might work, it might not, we'll see what happens and have fun anyway. Then I can know for sure for future events.

RENTAL KARTS
    We can repeat the process in the Rental Karts. I estimate the start time for the second round quali at 20:00 GMT.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
    1. Andrew James [MAYBE]
    2. Alex Bagnall
    3. Enzo Fazzi
    4. Tuomas Lankinen
    5. Jörn Horbelt [MAYBE]
    6. Tobias Liesaus
    7. Steve Mitchell
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  2. Sign me up! - Thanks, Alex

3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Note the change in track and karts!

4. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium Member

Sign me up, please!

5. stevem

stevem
    GearGrinder

want to join you guys but 2pm my time is a no go.

6. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium Member

Ok, i'm in. :geek:

7. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

8. i may join in later when i get home

9. please sign me up :)

10. stevem

stevem
    GearGrinder

ok. i'm in but I won't be able to stay for the whole event

11. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

Sorry, makes no sense for me to sign up. I've never driven the kart so far. Perhaps in the near future?

12. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Well, I signed up as a 'maybe' thinking I might be too tired by the time the races came around, and I was right. These 6am mornings are killing me by the time 9pm rolls around for the race.

Have fun; vote it to quali at the right time. After that, the server will tick over the sessions by itself (4 race sessions remember, with shortening race lengths). I'd be happy to hear how it went.

13. Thanks Andrew.
    Would love to race, but Im not premium yet.

Was targeting the Metalmoro race Saturday aswell, but cant say when I will be able to upgrade my account.

• Love Love x 1
  14. Sorry guys - I didn't get back from work on time - just got in. Might see you at 8GMT

15. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium Member

Well .. 3 people were there today.

Steve and I raced one race and we went away too.
    Where is everybody? AC Dreampack?

New car and a nice new kart track .. would be nice to do this again with 10+ people! :cool:

16. stevem

stevem
    GearGrinder

That was my guess. That McLaren P1 is SAAAAWWWEEEEETTTTT