Kart Racing Pro

Kart Racing Pro by PiBoSo is out. Download the game/demo: click here

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

I thought you just need a copy of your own to host a game, like Netkar.

Anyway I don't know how your servers work here at RD, if you guys just host races from your home computers? Or if races are on a dedicated server?

I thought you just need a copy of your own to host a game, like Netkar.

Anyway I don't know how your servers work here at RD, if you guys just host races from your home computers? Or if races are on a dedicated server?

virtually all RD`s races are run from there dedi server, i`m sure if they gave RD a few free copys to use on there servers and for prizes i`m sure they interest produced would outway any cost to them selves :D

virtually all RD`s races are run from there dedi server, i`m sure if they gave RD a few free copys to use on there servers and for prizes i`m sure they interest produced would outway any cost to them selves :D

That's great, thanks for clearing that up Nigel! :) I always thought I was racing on some dudes laptop:tongue:

I'm not so sure Piboso is very interested in RD, they've never showed up here even though they've been given a separate category and regular posts in the front page news section. Piboso has their own forums, so maybe that's why. They should do more in my opinion to get people to play, because without the servers filling up it's going to remain a very small group, but maybe they like it that way. :wink:

I've tried the demo and I like it very much. My point of reference is driving a real kart and kart mods in rFactor. The Kart Racing Pro Beta 2 demo feels very realistic and I certainly think it can be used for practice to become a better kart driver in the real world.

Im still playing round with facetrack Noir and this games supports it. Load facetrack noir, click on freetrack,and in game check freetrack. Once in game you may need to invert yaw,pitch,x and y. and than configure keyboard shortcuts, dissable roll rotation and your good to go.

I dont Know why people consistently compare racing games to nkpro, it happens in every forum game thread. Look nKPro is the exception to every sim rule, cost physics tyre model everything.(dont even talk about netcode)
But here we chat about kRPro, which is a very very good kart sim, maybe the feeder sim to a life racing nKPro?. Also kRPro has 10 if not more downloadable tracks. This is easy the best kart sim. The online racing is in its early stages and not alot happens in my time zone but will only get better with more people getting involved.
cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing