1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kart Kraft Steam Release on 02 June

Discussion in 'KartKraft' started by BoogerMac, May 14, 2016.

1. BoogerMac

Premium Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. BoogerMac

Premium Member

Or were y'all early...
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Dan Allen

Dan Allen
    I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.

Only 8 hours to go!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Are there likely to be any preliminary reviews upon release?
  5. i am sitting here and waiting. Don't feel to play AC, R3E, etc. It's Kartkraft that makes me crazy :O
  6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

I will write a piece upon release announcing the news and sharing any facts / info released from the studio etc. I then intend to spend tonight playing the game and will put together a little review ready for tomorrow or Saturday :)

Also looking at the possibility of having a day live streaming the offline play (might not happen yet, depends on availability of the people doing the stream).

So yeah, got it covered :D
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Paul Blythe

Paul Blythe
    Premium Member

Just got home, less one hour left until EA and I get a key for closed Beta testing ...
  8. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

That might mean that you get some stuff for free, instead of paying for it, eh? :)
  9. Paul Blythe

Paul Blythe
    Premium Member

That would be nice :)

Activated on Steam but haven't started the download. Steam now shows KK as "Coming Soon" ???
  10. Select the game in your library and click to Install. It wasn't an automated process, but it seems to download just fine.
  11. Rodent

Premium Member

Apparently so's Black Delta. :) Counted down to nothing.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  12. I had heard rumblings that the EA may be delayed, which is understandable if Black Delta are fixing issues, but it might be nice of them to release a statement telling people what their plans are rather than letting the clock count down to zero and nothing happen.
  13. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Agreed; a little statement would have been nice, I waited last night to try the EA version but as mentioned above all of a sudden the countdown to release just stopped. Was looking forward to experiencing a sim based around the unreal engine as it looks great :)
  14. I received a key for beta testing but it is duplicated. Slept like 12 hours, still no mail back. Now I am awaiting the early evening, because I received the key yesterday at 7.55 PM GMT+2, so my fingers are crossed
  15. Casper

Premium Member

Same for me???
  16. Oops

Premium Member

so is this not released yet, I thought it was to be released last night?
  17. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

Apparently not. However, they sent out a new batch of closed beta keys.
  18. Casper

Premium Member

Which for sum of us were duplicates and wouldn't work!!
  19. They will respond if you send them an email.

i've gotten a key a couple of weeks ago so you dont hear me complain ;)