1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kamui Kobayashi

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Damian Henderson, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Just went through a bunch of tweets from the F1 world and Renault ect., and still have nothing on Kobayashi. I do hope he lands a seat though.
  2. Indeed, F1 needs drivers like Kobayashi. Hope he can get the seat...
  3. He needs a seat! Go Kobi!
  4. The 30m was suppose to be the 30m Renault need to carrying on racing in 010.
  5. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Japanese driver Kamui Kobayashi has signed a 1 year deal with Sauber f1 for the 2010 campaign
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Now take Heidfeld next to him Mr. Sauber. :) Kobayashi will be a good driver but it seems this year Sauber will suffer high damage costs :D
  7. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Sauber will head to a difficult year i think with all the post bmw issues
  8. Great to see that one of the few guys in F1 who can overtake is guaranteed a seat. Kobayashi's destined for great things... :)
  9. Thank God he'll have a seat!
  10. :woop: Go Kobayashi go :male-fighter2: :th_Jttesur:
  11. Bernie Ecclestone has tipped Christian Klien to be 2nd driver at Sauber next year which would be good.
  12. I think both Heidfeld or Klien would be good selection, although if I would be Peter Sauber, I would take Nick to the team.
  13. I enjoyed watching Kobayashi in the last couple of races last season.

Hopefully, this will also be the case this year!
  14. Fisi's in serious trouble now...lol.
  15. Great! Pedro has a lot of experience, after so much years at McLaren I'm sure he'll be very useful to the team!
  16. Kobayashi at Sauber :inlove: This is quite simply the best thing in F1 since Hamilton :)
  17. After watching todays F1 race from Japan I have a new 2nd fav driver! Kamui Kobayashi. Here's some highlights from his race. What you think about it??