Kamui Kobayashi "Rising Sun" Fantasy Helmet HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you had no ill intention. It's just that there's not enough awareness of this symbol is western countries as much as Nazi symbol.

Appreciate the prompt removal.

I'm sure you had no ill intention. It's just that there's not enough awareness of this symbol is western countries as much as Nazi symbol.

thx! Now all his mods are removed because of u, leave your history lessons elsewhere.
Mod Edit
Removed personal remarks.

Rising sun symbol is war flag of Japanese imperial army during WW2. It is equivalent of German Nazi symbol. It is confiscated upon display in many international sporting events in Japan. Victims of WW2 would be GREATLY offended by this symbol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_Sun_Flag
Funny...
https://www.google.com/images?hl=pl&source=hp&q=rising sun&btnG=Szukaj obrazów&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&biw=1366&bih=653&sei=mVBzUKqIHc3Jsgapv4CgAQ
No one really seems to care and I have never heard of anyone claiming to be offended by this flag.
On a sidenote - the swastika isn't a "German Nazi symbol". It had been used looong before the nazis used it (hell, even ancient Greeks used it as a symbol of luck). And I haven't heard about WWII veterans being offended by seeing swastikas on temples in India either.
Geeeezz, what is it with the world today. People start feeling offended by the tiniest and most ridiculous crap and demand that the others change instead of just bucking up, getting over it and NOT CARING what other people say.
One particular religious group lately is exceptionally good at it, but that's going wayyyy off topic...

So to get back to it: come on, people! If you don't like the flag - no one's shoving it down your throats! Just don't download the damn texture...
ML, boy - don't yield to them so easily! Put that helmet back online!
And next time do a helmet with a bigass hammer and sickle! :roflmao:

If, it is beautiful and good in touch with the flag, knows that he does not owe connaitre the history(story) known Japan. And that the flag, what you have to use became again official since June 30th, 1954.

And no report(relationship) with the Nazism.
If your departure is definitive then good continuation to you. But, I hope to see again(to revise) you fast.

August 13, 2008
Le_drapeau_de_la_Marine_Japonaise.JPG

omg. Send a private message to ML and do not do this publicly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He removed all his mods because of you !! wow unbelievable

Mod Edit
Cleaned up dirty language

Funny...
https://www.google.com/images?hl=pl&source=hp&q=rising sun&btnG=Szukaj obrazów&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&biw=1366&bih=653&sei=mVBzUKqIHc3Jsgapv4CgAQ
No one really seems to care and I have never heard of anyone claiming to be offended by this flag.
On a sidenote - the swastika isn't a "German Nazi symbol". It had been used looong before the nazis used it (hell, even ancient Greeks used it as a symbol of luck). And I haven't heard about WWII veterans being offended by seeing swastikas on temples in India either.
Geeeezz, what is it with the world today. People start feeling offended by the tiniest and most ridiculous crap and demand that the others change instead of just bucking up, getting over it and NOT CARING what other people say.
One particular religious group lately is exceptionally good at it, but that's going wayyyy off topic...

So to get back to it: come on, people! If you don't like the flag - no one's shoving it down your throats! Just don't download the damn texture...
ML, boy - don't yield to them so easily! Put that helmet back online!
And next time do a helmet with a bigass hammer and sickle! :roflmao:
Whether a symbol is offensive or not is determined by the victims. Not by offender. And I'm aware of Japanese defense force using the flag (as stated in the wiki) which is a controversy. Unlike Germans who are apologetic to their history, shamelessness of Japanese on their war crime is constantly being protested and criticized by neighboring countries in UN.

So I can do Schumacher and Vettel helmet with swastika and upload it here?

omg you are ****ing stupid. Send a public message to ML and do not do this publicly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He removed all his mods because of you !! wow unbelievable
Again, I'm not sure what the author's reasoning for removing his other mods but if he was offended by my request, then that's his choice.

I think the point as I see it personally, is the way it all came about.

What I find personally OFFENSIVE (notice what I did there)? was the way you came into the thread, with caps on....which if I am not mistaken....is widely regarded as shouting in forum terms, and armed with links that tell me and the whole world what a bad person I am, when quite simply a pm to me in private would have done the job.

Quite frankly I'm a little ashamed that I may have upset anyone, as it wasn't my intention, but there really wasn't any need to post your displeasure in the way it happened.

People nowdays are far too quick with their typing fingers, as it's very easy to leave a remark, response or whatever, without fully understanding how the person may feel at the other end of it.

Whether a symbol is offensive or not is determined by the victims. Not by offender. And I'm aware of Japanese defense force using the flag (as stated in the wiki) which is a controversy. Unlike Germans who are apologetic to their history, shamelessness of Japanese on their war crime is constantly being protested and criticized by neighboring countries in UN.

Ridiculous....

The simplest, is of given a list of the countries the armies of which never have to kill, stolen, raped(violated) etc.....

It does not exist, for certain people we go back up(raise) easily to 4000 years of history(story), then errors they have pus to make it..

The sexual slavery always exists, we make what we delete(eliminate) every teams of F1 which has an English, Russian license(Bachelor's degree) etc. because it exists still even in countries said "modern" .

Maybe a helmet with Letters " INFIDEL " ! Sorry for that but i think this is so kiddy !
Look at the picture in warok's post ! Flag is still use today !
Nobody must it download, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT !
THX to ML2166 for your hard and good work !!!

It would be weird, but honestly I wouldn't care much (and I'm POLISH...) because guess what - it's not the friggin' symbol, that built death camps back in 1940 and having it on your helmet doesn't make you a mass murderer...

Btw - hooooly mother of all "off-topics"... :O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back