Ka0s Leaderboard

Apps Ka0s Leaderboard 0.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The API provided by KS has a bug which returns a lot of data as 0 (e.g lap times, split times, etc) for cars other than your car in MP races. As this is Early Access, I guess we just need to wait it out =)

I installed the app according to the instructions but it doesn't appear in the game. Please help because I'm looking forward using this app in my AI races.

Fixed it. Forgot to enable it in settings menu.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to make a mod that un-docks allot of these apps off of the main monitor and onto a secondary monitor like AutoCAD can. I would love to use my other monitor for leaderboards, chat ..without giving up my visual real estate for actual racing.

I'm not sure, but I think AC v1.3 has broken your essential app. I've tried running it in 32 bit mode, and it still won't show up in the side bar thing in AC.

Any chance you can have a look to see if you need to re-reference where your data is coming from or whatever...?

Thanks

Is this still working with update 1.4.3 ? I installed it and activated it in the options menu, but i have no icon/app in the game when i move the mouse to the right side of the monitor...

aDd1kTeD2ka0s submitted a new resource:

Ka0s Leaderboard - App to bring comprehensive in-game live timing

Read more about this resource...
hello...can you help me please?
i installed the app according the instructions...but it doesnt apppear in the game.
can you help me step by step? in which folder do i extract the contents???
in the main settings i enabled on the button ka0sleaderboard...

in the folder steam/steamapps/common/ac/apps/python i see the folder ka0sleaderboard
in the folder content/gui/icons i can see the buttons ka0slaps and leaderboards

but it doesnt work in the game...what do i wrong???

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%