• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Just what is up with f1 2017's graphics?

Discussion in 'F1 2017 - The Game' started by Andy Jackson, Nov 14, 2017 at 15:03.

1. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Retro PC Sim Racer Premium

Ratings:
    +3,047
    I love my F1 and I love the F1 race sims and they have got better over the years. I own most of them all. But why oh why have the graphics got worse this year?
    I currently have F1 2013 and 16 and now 17 installed and last night I was doing some comparison test runs. And by far for me using the same graphics card (rx480), F1 2013 had the best graphics by quite a margin in my opinion.

Can any one tell me if I am the only one who thinks this years graphics are just plain weird?

I use everything on high except shadows on low or medium. I have tried all combinations of in game and graphic card settings and I can't get this years game to look as good or as detailed as F1 2013.
    Not only that, but replays now seem to drop frames and slow to a crawl. Something is wrong. I have tried different drivers, older drivers, overiding settings etc etc. Nothing makes the sim run well or look well. Perhaps it's an AMD card problem?
    I will percy veer as Delboy would say. :whistling::unsure::unsure:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 15:41
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. lokid

lokid

Ratings:
    +5
    yep noticed the same with the 2 hr trial. 13 was the last chance I gave cm. This years looks like a ps2 game. Looks low res. Gtx1080 running ultra.

• Agree Agree x 1