1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just installed RB Rally and having a problem!

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by John Deering, Aug 28, 2009.

1. RB rally was just delivered to my house. I installed the game along with the patch that was included on the CD. The game boots up and asks me to create a profile but I have NO mouse pointer to do so! It's very frustrating! I can't do anything with out the mouse pointer!

Any idea's on fixing this problem? Thanks
  2. There is no mouse pointer in RBR as far as I know.
    You have to use your keyboard to move up and down.
  3. :foot-in-mouth: Duh.... I feel like an idiot! Noobie here! Thanks I'm good to go. Is there any add ons or patches that I should be aware of?
  4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

5. Ok great but that link above says to have a clean install of RB Rally! I already installed the patch! What should I do?
  6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I'd be surprised if that would cause problems, the RSRBR install will add the patch, so it should just over-write your existing patch.
  7. Ok I just installed the main mod which unlocked everything in the sim but when I launch the ( Lanceuraddons ) to get to RC center and do the Inscription RSRBRLive 09 the little Icon has a red X through it and I cannot click on it! Can I do the Inscription with out using this Icon? Is there a way around it?
  8. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I don't use the Lanceuraddons icon, I think it may be there for adding new content. I launch it from RSCenter directly (you should have a desktop icon for it). Once in RSCenter, you open Inscription from the top menu bar.