1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Just installed RB Rally and having a problem!

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by John Deering, Aug 28, 2009.

1. RB rally was just delivered to my house. I installed the game along with the patch that was included on the CD. The game boots up and asks me to create a profile but I have NO mouse pointer to do so! It's very frustrating! I can't do anything with out the mouse pointer!

Any idea's on fixing this problem? Thanks

2. There is no mouse pointer in RBR as far as I know.
    You have to use your keyboard to move up and down.

3. :foot-in-mouth: Duh.... I feel like an idiot! Noobie here! Thanks I'm good to go. Is there any add ons or patches that I should be aware of?

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

5. Ok great but that link above says to have a clean install of RB Rally! I already installed the patch! What should I do?

6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I'd be surprised if that would cause problems, the RSRBR install will add the patch, so it should just over-write your existing patch.

7. Ok I just installed the main mod which unlocked everything in the sim but when I launch the ( Lanceuraddons ) to get to RC center and do the Inscription RSRBRLive 09 the little Icon has a red X through it and I cannot click on it! Can I do the Inscription with out using this Icon? Is there a way around it?

8. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I don't use the Lanceuraddons icon, I think it may be there for adding new content. I launch it from RSCenter directly (you should have a desktop icon for it). Once in RSCenter, you open Inscription from the top menu bar.