Just installed RB Rally and having a problem!

RB rally was just delivered to my house. I installed the game along with the patch that was included on the CD. The game boots up and asks me to create a profile but I have NO mouse pointer to do so! It's very frustrating! I can't do anything with out the mouse pointer!

Any idea's on fixing this problem? Thanks

RB rally was just delivered to my house. I installed the game along with the patch that was included on the CD. The game boots up and asks me to create a profile but I have NO mouse pointer to do so! It's very frustrating! I can't do anything with out the mouse pointer!

Any idea's on fixing this problem? Thanks
There is no mouse pointer in RBR as far as I know.
You have to use your keyboard to move up and down.

Ok I just installed the main mod which unlocked everything in the sim but when I launch the ( Lanceuraddons ) to get to RC center and do the Inscription RSRBRLive 09 the little Icon has a red X through it and I cannot click on it! Can I do the Inscription with out using this Icon? Is there a way around it?

but when I launch the ( Lanceuraddons ) to get to RC center and do the Inscription RSRBRLive 09 the little Icon has a red X through it and I cannot click on it! Can I do the Inscription with out using this Icon? Is there a way around it?

I don't use the Lanceuraddons icon, I think it may be there for adding new content. I launch it from RSCenter directly (you should have a desktop icon for it). Once in RSCenter, you open Inscription from the top menu bar.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%