F1 2012 Just how good are you exactly?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone,

I making my way through a season and the AI strength varies quite a bit on legend.

I am trying to find out which tracks to play pro and which legend.

If you had to make two groups of strong ai and weak how would they look?

Are we talking PC or console here? Are we also talking Career? Because everyone I know says that Legend difficulty is almost impossible to beat and pro is very hard. Where do you get expert from?

Are we talking PC or console here? Are we also talking Career? Because everyone I know says that Legend difficulty is almost impossible to beat and pro is very hard. Where do you get expert from?
Expert is the default setting that has Legend AI, no assists and with the gearbox set to Manual w/ Suggestion. I personally find Pro to be quite easy and Legend to be a lovely challenge.

I play on PC, Kristian plays on PC too. He has a career series with Caterham on expert and I think he won some races. Expert difficulty is only one. Once you set it to expert it goes for all game modes. Mine is not exactly expert, cause I turned the "suggestion" off, oh and I play with cockpit cam as you could see in my video.

Well I am going to disagree with you. A lot of people on the PC find Legend too hard when in realistic mode with cockpit and no aids at all. Even Pro is hard for the real players. The console version is obviously dumbed down for arcade players to ram and bash their way through.

I play on full damage, real cockpit and damage mod on. If you guys are so fast, you should be winning all the online racing leagues.

lowcockpit.jpg

Yes, Victor reminded me. PC, Career, Caterham, Legend AI. I've won Melbourne, Monaco and Canada and would have won Bahrain but we were identical on the finish straight dunno why it decided to give Webber the victory. Anyways, Legend AI. Caterham. NO mods. The only thing that's down for you is that I don't use cockpit camera. I wasn't using actually. Now I'm using it. Posting same lap times, everything is exactly the same. Cockpit camera doesn't make me lose anything.

If you don't believe me - look at my videos.

Oh and I can tell you that a LOT of people are fast this year. Legend AI can be pwned by a lot of people.

I still think some are exaggerating a tad.:rolleyes:

On a track on which the AI is pretty good. And always mind that the AI is qualifying a lot better than it is doing in the race!

But for example on Monaco.... In a Caterham with Mix 2 and 5 laps of fuel I outqualified the AI with over a second. And that lap wasn't even good! And all this on LEGEND AI with absolutely NO assists. You do lap the AI a few times for 1 100% race in a McLaren. :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back