F1 2012 Just how good are you exactly?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone,

I making my way through a season and the AI strength varies quite a bit on legend.

I am trying to find out which tracks to play pro and which legend.

If you had to make two groups of strong ai and weak how would they look?

To be honest it's all relative.. what is weak for some is strong for someone else. Best way is to give each track a go and set the AI to whatever suits your level. Personally I just leave it at Legend at the moment, they are too fast for me in anything other than a top car but as I improve I can just drop down into a slower car to increase the challenge.

Of course it depends on what car you're driving yourself. If I grab a McLaren I can beat the AI on every track. Profile got corrupted after Singapore so I don't remember that much of the AI, but I found the AI pretty strong at Spa and Monza, and pretty weak at Singapore.

A lot of people just race in quick race with t cam views and aids etc and think they are quick. They should try a career season with no aids and full damage and stop ramming the barriers and other cars (even better with realistic damage mod) and then see how good they are.:rolleyes:

Well if you know me, you will know. Expert difficulty, as always.

Well I don't know you. And I suppose I'll just have to take your word for it. But in career mode I thought the AI were either Amatuer, Intermediate, Pro or Legend? It is career mode where the AI really shines you see. The other modes are watered down for arcade type racing.

I think you are wrong.
Well I can't control what you think but you have to prove me they are fast. I just did a little simulation in Canada. Q1 14.9 took 1st. Q2 - 14.2 - took 2nd after Vettel pulled out some incredible 14.1 in the last seconds. Q3 - 13.6 -0.3 than Vettel. Pole in a Williams. AI set same times in GP mode except I'm able to set low 12s, high 11s instead of mid 13s. The difference is in player's car, not the AI. I can make you a video if you want.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back