Just got a DD wheel, pedal help please

Hello,

Just got myself a DD wheel setup from Tomo and I could use some help with my Thrustmaster pedals. I ordered an adapter to switch my T3PA (non pro) over to USB on Monday (same time as wheel btw) and I still don't have the adapter. Tried getting in touch with the company and they are closed til next Wednesday, so yeah, you know. Tomo said that you might be able to change the connector on the pedals and plug it into the Simucube but he wasn't sure. Does anyone know if this is possible? Any help would really be appreciated. It is killing me just having the system just sitting there!

If you still have the Thrustmaster steering wheel, what you can do until you get the adapter, is to connect the pedals to the original steering wheel and in the game set the DD wheel as a steering wheel.

That should work.

Upvote 0
I am going to do that, thank you. I wasn't sure if I would be able to because I didn't know how many controllers Assetto supported at the same time (I have 3,the pedals, dd wheel, and the usb sli for wheel buttons). Turns out you have no limit! Hopefully today I get it sorted.

Thanks again

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%