1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just brought the game

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Daniel Smissen, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys got the game over the weekend. do we have any forza league races??? any rd racing clubs to join at all?? or am i to late to the party.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Same here Dan, got mine deliverd on Friday but haven't turnewd a wheel in it yet...

I actually fired it up this morning to try it out before I left for work but just got an error message something about my Forza 4 profile and it wouldn;t let me even start :(
  3. oh wow. thats not very cool, i fear im a year to late to enjoy all the community things the game offers. do love some of the tracks in this game.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hopefully sort it out this afternoon as I am off work early to pick up my daughter from school.

I agree about the community stuff, I was quite surprised to find the forum hidden away here and to find such a lack of traffic, I was expecting something like we have with F1 2012.

I got it for some of the tracks too.. there some old time favourites of mine that I haven't been to in ages.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Even when I was playing it a few months ago I was looking for a Racing Club or something but the last race had been a few months earlier :O_o:
  6. I am interested....
  7. Just bought a copy...
  8. My copy landed yesterday....gotta love Amazon.

Had a quick raz about last night..

The Jason Plato school of over taking.... bump. :O_o: