FM4 Just brought the game

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Same here Dan, got mine deliverd on Friday but haven't turnewd a wheel in it yet...

I actually fired it up this morning to try it out before I left for work but just got an error message something about my Forza 4 profile and it wouldn;t let me even start :(

Same here Dan, got mine deliverd on Friday but haven't turnewd a wheel in it yet...

I actually fired it up this morning to try it out before I left for work but just got an error message something about my Forza 4 profile and it wouldn;t let me even start :(
oh wow. thats not very cool, i fear im a year to late to enjoy all the community things the game offers. do love some of the tracks in this game.

Hopefully sort it out this afternoon as I am off work early to pick up my daughter from school.

I agree about the community stuff, I was quite surprised to find the forum hidden away here and to find such a lack of traffic, I was expecting something like we have with F1 2012.

I got it for some of the tracks too.. there some old time favourites of mine that I haven't been to in ages.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back