Just bought Race07 and i have a question or two

As the title says i just bought this game, yes i know im waaaay behind times. Anyway the idea is that i learn a bit offline and then join in some races with you guys but when i have looked at the races here i dont see all the info i need. Ill explain, in game you have novice semi pro and so on and this of course changes things like traction control and such like. Now i dont want to start learning this game if i am using the incorrect settings as that would be pointless. So i guess my question is what settings should i use to learn the game so i will be comfortable when playing online with you guys?

Also is there any problems with a noob competing in the race as long as i follow the race rules

Also if anyone has any tips for me please feel free to post

We use Pro settings in the club. So only assist allowed are Auto Clutch and Auto Gears. :)
And offcourse everyone is welcome in the club. New or old. My tip would be just join the online races. They are the quickest way to improve your driving. :)

And welcome btw. :)

Im thinking this is the best £3.99 ive spent in a loooong time.

I cant leave Brands Hatch alone! The realism of the physics and the unbelievable sensations im getting from my FFB is everything I wish F1 could have been. Honestly the cars feel sensational to drive, and i have done no tweaking to any of those settings.

Im driving default setups on Pro level and getting a grin everytime! Brilliant :D

Im thinking this is the best £3.99 ive spent in a loooong time.

I cant leave Brands Hatch alone! The realism of the physics and the unbelievable sensations im getting from my FFB is everything I wish F1 could have been. Honestly the cars feel sensational to drive, and i have done no tweaking to any of those settings.

Im driving default setups on Pro level and getting a grin everytime! Brilliant :D
Wait till you DL one of the faster driver's car settings, your grin will get bigger :D

Yep i started playing this game offline with assists and got used to it, then i went online and Oh !$%^, no assists. i had to relearn cars without assists. Another great mod and one of my favorites is Gunther Rowe's FVR V8 mods, check out his mods they are great!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back