1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought Race07 and i have a question or two

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Nick Brooke, May 6, 2011.

1. As the title says i just bought this game, yes i know im waaaay behind times. Anyway the idea is that i learn a bit offline and then join in some races with you guys but when i have looked at the races here i dont see all the info i need. Ill explain, in game you have novice semi pro and so on and this of course changes things like traction control and such like. Now i dont want to start learning this game if i am using the incorrect settings as that would be pointless. So i guess my question is what settings should i use to learn the game so i will be comfortable when playing online with you guys?

Also is there any problems with a noob competing in the race as long as i follow the race rules

Also if anyone has any tips for me please feel free to post
  2. We use Pro settings in the club. So only assist allowed are Auto Clutch and Auto Gears. :)
    And offcourse everyone is welcome in the club. New or old. My tip would be just join the online races. They are the quickest way to improve your driving. :)

And welcome btw. :)
  3. Thank you Ivo auto clutch i wouldnt know about but i would only ever use manual gears :).

Pro it is and thank you for your time
  4. Ive just bought the game and GTR Evo pack - looking forward to it :D

Pro settings it is then :D
  5. Hehehehe Paul i may see you out there then :)
  6. You'll find plenty of people willing to help with setups and advice when your on server. These guys helped me when I started out a couple of years ago and I'll never forget how welcome I was made to feel:good:.
  7. ...
  8. Im thinking this is the best £3.99 ive spent in a loooong time.

I cant leave Brands Hatch alone! The realism of the physics and the unbelievable sensations im getting from my FFB is everything I wish F1 could have been. Honestly the cars feel sensational to drive, and i have done no tweaking to any of those settings.

Im driving default setups on Pro level and getting a grin everytime! Brilliant :D
  9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Wait till you DL one of the faster driver's car settings, your grin will get bigger :D
  10. BTW, remember to get the FREE Formula RaceRoom w/ Hockenheim from simbin.
    Nice track and SENSATIONAL car.

(one lap around nurburgring nordschleife, with that FRR, just amazed how rediculous that car feels.)
  11. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Yep i started playing this game offline with assists and got used to it, then i went online and Oh !$%^, no assists. i had to relearn cars without assists. Another great mod and one of my favorites is Gunther Rowe's FVR V8 mods, check out his mods they are great!
  12. Gunther does a great job of making mods. I would not hesitate to try anything he has created.