Just A Couple of RRE3 Questions

RRE3 (complete) was my first purchase a few years ago when I got back into sim racing after a long time away. Since then, I bought most of the other popular sims (you know which ones they are) and ended up drifting away from RRE3.

However, in the last few days, I decided to analyze/tweak my FFB/physics settings in all my sims, and I've found that RRE3 feels the best for me. With that in mind, and its variety of cars and tracks, I expect to spend a lot more time with RRE3 now. I haven't checked VR or online performance yet, but I expect no problems since everything else runs pretty smoothly on my rig.

But I have a few questions: I do a lot of hotlapping -

a) Is there anyway of showing the delta between your current and fastest laps (like in other sims)?, and

b) Where do I find "stats" of fastest laps on a given track, etc?

Thanks!

Most cars (all?) have delta available on the car's dashboard display. You might just need to switch to another page (there's a button in the controls you can map).
That's the "official" way of displaying delta in Raceroom, outside of the new webhud feature.
Thanks for that info, Martin - but after looking thru the control options, I don't see anything about mapping a button to "Delta" or switching to another page.
Could you be more specific about exactly where to find this? If it's just a simple matter of mapping a button to display the delta, I'd rather try that than install a new HUD.

Thanks again!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 196 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 32 14.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 76 34.2%