Junior teams, no other solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neil: The grid size will be the same. Just that the Junior teams have their own independant trophy. That i what Xosé suggested in his post.

@Eckhart: By b-teams. Do you put BFR, GG and AnE in there? If so, why? Maybe the drivers rooster arn't as strong in these teams as they are in RPM or GMT but they all have the same ground to biuld on. Big teams and small teams will always exist.

And again, no changes should be amde to the '09 Blue Cup. If there will be changes make them for next season!

@Neil: The grid size will be the same. Just that the Junior teams have their own independant trophy. That i what Xosé suggested in his post.
yes but by the sound of it the drivers you are actually driving against for points is being reduced? or are you telling me all this discussion is for who get to pick the last friggin track, if it is for just who gets to pick the track then all i can say is :yawn2:

On the other hand: what's the big deal? How about following the rules that were posted before the season (always a good idea :) )

That is an option as well, maybe the more logical... rules wherw in there, but someone have to yeld.

Anyway, we are waiting for news about the server capacity and it can mean a change in the calendar, so let´s wait a bit. If we can´t get more room in the server we will vote in a poll and the most will decide about the matter.

:thanks:

You say more slots?
The last time RaceDepartment tried hosting 30 people on a server 15 people got disconnected right at the start of the race:(
So having more slots could cause more problems.

Also what's all this change about changing Rules when the next season Is very close? There are rules in place let's just stick to them and then decide new rules after the Black cup

All this is dragging on far to long now and going no where, i would suggest just letting Team GG pick a home track for next season and close this discussion with all in agreement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 202 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%