1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jump into rF2 right now!

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Paul Hamwa, May 3, 2011.

1. Imagine you just installed rF2 and you had a choice of any car from any series. What be the very first car you take out on track?

For me it's an easy question to answer, Classic F1 - 1970's or 1980's! :bang::bang::bang:

2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Icelandic 4x4 hillclimb car!!

3. Ok so this would be my second choice !!!!

4. A Porsche 956 or a 962C
  5. Mikec87

Premium Member

1978 Ford Falcon XC Cobra.....
  6. Mazda Furai:D

7. 1994 Alfa Romeo 155 @ Thruxton :)
  8. David Carter

David Carter
    Premium Member

This is why Ryan likes the Alfa 155 at Thruxton
  9. 1994 BTCC Season Review was the first motorsport video I ever owned, 9 years old, so the Alfa made a big impression. 1994 was the last season of actual production shape touring cars also. The Alfa spoilt that.
  10. David Carter

David Carter
    Premium Member

First I got was 93 and 94 seasons I got from charity shop for £2 each then I got the 96 season from charity shop also but it had the 97 video case and the 97 label on the video itself.

I liked the cars which made the best noise like the volvo and the BMW Scream in 1996 and then later on the 2000 Mondeo which I saw on youtube.

I have seen every season from 1993 till 2001 on youtube partly because of the racing and partly because of the commentary.
  11. Lada VAZ 2101 without a question!:)
  12. FW14B at Spa-Francorchamps (92 layout) :)
  13. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Ford GT 40 at Targio Florio. :)
  14. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Group B Rallycross at Lyngås!

15. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

A flooded Lyngås, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! :D
  16. Group B would be epic as well! Making it an even harder choice!
    It going to be interesting to see if rF2 unseats RBR's long reign as rally king. Me thinks yes, but I'm sure it'll take a long time to achieve and will depend on whether nice quality rally mods will be made for it. RBR is still by far the best rally sim and for good reason, but graphics wise it's really starting to look dated :frown:
  17. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I wont say no to a good Mini Cooper Challenge mod (including the original tracks)
  18. Haha! Careful jumping into a Mini! LOL
  19. A modern Formula Vee at Mosport or Mont-Tremblant ! :D
  20. 1. BMW 320si at Brands Hatch
    2. Honda Civic S2000-NGTC at ... BH Indy :) I just love this circuit