1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

July Car Pack - Forza Motorsport 4

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by rosh555, Jun 27, 2012.

1. [Hi guys!!] Available on Tuesday, July 3 on Xbox LIVE for 560 MS Points
    - Car list :
    -1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600
    - 2011 McLaren 59 GT MP4-12C GT3
    - 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
    - 2012 Spyker C8 Aileron
    - 1952 Hudson Hornet
    - 1973 AMC Gremlin X
    - 1954 Jaguar XK120
    - 1956 Lotus Eleven
    - 2012 Ascari KZ1R
    - 1995 RUF CTR2

2. :O_o: I think the Ascari is cool, the rest are nothing new or that exciting.

3. I think the Macca GT3 is a pretty cool addition. Also a good new lot of 50's cars. Enough of them now that you could put together a proper historic series.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

-1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600
    - 1952 Hudson Hornet
    - 1973 AMC Gremlin X
    - 1954 Jaguar XK120
    - 1956 Lotus Eleven
    :thumbsup:

5. brought this, and used the Mclaren GT3, it's a nice car.. don't think it's the quickest (although im useless with tuning so I usually go off ones on storefront, and with it being new, i doubt the potential has been unlocked fully yet!). I just love the cars looks, Im going to see if Andrew will let me use it in the Le-mans series that about 4 people turn up to once a month.. lol!

Tempted to try the Ascari out, but im all about the race cars at the minute!! lol

6. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Love the McLaren! Looks awesome and it's got pretty decent handling out of the box

Haven't tried the Ascari out but looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. For the collectors amongst us the car limit in you personal garage is around 550, well short of the almost 700 cars available. I hit my limit today!

8. Ouch!!

9. Aw,that's a bummer Wayne :cry:

10. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Why would they only allow space for less cars than there are available?

Seems crazy... Or did they expect to be giving out a few tracks too? :rolleyes:

11. Does seem nuts ...... Apart from racing you lot no incentive to keep playing .....

12. Sounds like it's time to start giving some cars away to make space! I'll take you're most expensive ones... No really.... I DEMAND YOU GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Joseph will have a 250 GTO Wayne? lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've solved my capacity issue. I'm going to store my excess in my sons Forza garage!:) if I need them I can gift them back! Hee hee!

• Like Like x 2
  15. cool.. he will get some cars out of it, everyone's a winner??

16. Does Joseph still post, i ignored him somehow and hees gone for me!!

17. i got the launch track and car pack with my game, so am missing loads of DLC. but don't have/want to spend loads of dosh just for the sake of it.

i see the Porsche dlc looks popular, is that only avalible from MS? i see theres DLC` codes on Ebay, but no Porsche dlc

18. Gimme a Ferrari 250 GTO and I'll tell you where he is, lol.

:D

• Like Like x 3
  19. Now only 280 MSP on Sales & Specials app along with Meguiar pack for 280 as well. For more info follow post here .....

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5720913.aspx