1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Joypad enhanced ForceFeedback 1.1

Better Joypad Vibration feedback

1. sam cooper kay submitted a new resource:

Joypad enhanced ForceFeedback - Better Joypad Vibration feedback

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. If this works good, it sounds pretty cool. I am off to try it.

3. So I have tried it, but there is no feed back on up shifting or down shifting and it just constantly vibrate but doesn't respond to the "world" (curbs, bumps). But I like the direction you're trying to take.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Unfortunately it's also not a DATABASE mod, it's a MISC mod, the database is not change by this mod. I will see if I can get it moved. :)

5. I feel like this mod would be great if there was more to it than a constant vibration. The overall feedback is so strong that it's impossible to feel gear shifts, bumps, curbs, collisions, and nothing changes during the rain. If the constant vibration was turned way down and the rest was made more dramatic this would be much better.

6. Hi guys, just realised my errors, put 5.0 instead of 0.5 -_- going to work on the set up a bit more to see if i can make it better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sam cooper kay updated Joypad enhanced ForceFeedback with a new update entry:

Few fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. sam cooper kay updated Joypad enhanced ForceFeedback with a new update entry:

Few fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...