WIP Jounieh Race Track

Track Name: Jounieh Race Track
Origin: Conversion / Real Life
Category: Permanent Track

This will be my track work in progress diary. Im of Lebanese origins and have been there a few times. In my few times, i have gone to this Kart Track many times and i enjoyed it so very much. So i decided to make a conversion of it but for a race car. I will try to mimic the track as much as possible with a decent track length. Something around 2.5 - 3.5 km. The track will consist of 18 turns with two straights. The Main Straight and the Back Straight.

As this is my first track i create in BTB, it might not be as good as the rest out there. I have been testing a lot with BTB and now i feel comfortable to create a track. A decent track at that. Hope u will enjoy the work.

jouniehracetrack.jpg

*By the way, i tried to add the pic like the others do, but it's not working out. If someone could help me out, i would be grateful.

I'm sure a lot of (virtual) kart racers will enjoy the track. And if you're just starting out: well, you gotta start somewhere ;)

Man, this is the second time in this project that i have been forced to go back a few steps to continue. For some reason, BTB by itself restored the track back to the original version without the kerbs and walls i added. Has anyone had that problem before?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back