1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP Jounieh Race Track

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by moeom, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Track Name: Jounieh Race Track
    Origin: Conversion / Real Life
    Category: Permanent Track

This will be my track work in progress diary. Im of Lebanese origins and have been there a few times. In my few times, i have gone to this Kart Track many times and i enjoyed it so very much. So i decided to make a conversion of it but for a race car. I will try to mimic the track as much as possible with a decent track length. Something around 2.5 - 3.5 km. The track will consist of 18 turns with two straights. The Main Straight and the Back Straight.

As this is my first track i create in BTB, it might not be as good as the rest out there. I have been testing a lot with BTB and now i feel comfortable to create a track. A decent track at that. Hope u will enjoy the work.

*By the way, i tried to add the pic like the others do, but it's not working out. If someone could help me out, i would be grateful.
  2. I'm sure a lot of (virtual) kart racers will enjoy the track. And if you're just starting out: well, you gotta start somewhere ;)
  3. Looks really nice so far :)
  4. Man, this is the second time in this project that i have been forced to go back a few steps to continue. For some reason, BTB by itself restored the track back to the original version without the kerbs and walls i added. Has anyone had that problem before?