Resource icon

Skins Jordan 198 skin for Lotus T125 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TTM75 submitted a new resource:

Jordan 198 skin for Lotus T125 - Jordan 198 - Damon Hill

Ok, it's finally here. I'm very proud to present Jordan 198 skin for Lotus T125.

Package contains car livery, Damon Hills's 1998 helmet, gloves, suit and Good Year tyres.

Install folder to ..steamapps/common/assettocorsa/cars/lotus_exos_125_s1 or lotus_exos_125 folder.

I want also give thanks to Chargingcar for helmet template.

Enjoy! :)

gc27H0.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hi there,

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for this amazing skin :) This is by far my favourite Jordan livery in their whole career.

I was wondering if you'd at all be willing to help me out with designing this livery for the RSS F4 car? I am willing to paint most of it but certain designs like the hornet on the nose and the shredded black stripes along the sidepod and engine cover. I of course will give credit to you for when its done. Thank you :)

Hi there,

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for this amazing skin :) This is by far my favourite Jordan livery in their whole career.

I was wondering if you'd at all be willing to help me out with designing this livery for the RSS F4 car? I am willing to paint most of it but certain designs like the hornet on the nose and the shredded black stripes along the sidepod and engine cover. I of course will give credit to you for when its done. Thank you :)

Atm i'm busy with my projects, but i will contact you later next week. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back