Joining the server

Hello Sergio,

From what I read in your pictures is that you are missing the Vmod (and perhaps the car and/or track component) of the last 2 servers, it says so in the left side:). The Vmod combines the diffrent components of track and cars to setup on the server.
Second server gives you the option to donwload their Vmod or also the components from their server, our Vmods and components you can find in our raceclub thread of the particular race. Install the track and car, and after that the vmod of this week, and with the password you can enter the server.

Hello Sergio,

From what I read in your pictures is that you are missing the car and/or track component of the last 2 servers, it says so in the left side:).
Second server gives you the option to donwload their Vmod or also the components from their server, our Vmods and components you can find in our raceclub thread of the particular race. Install the track and car, and after that the vmod of this week, and with the password you can enter the server.

Hi Ian, I see now that apart the car and track there's a Mod too, https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxk827bt7l2hpge/ClioMores.rfmod, maybe is that what I'm missing. I will install it today to see if it works. Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 113 13.4%