1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Join race problem

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Harvey Shum, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Any body can tell me why i cannot to join some online server... if i join the server which showing our steam is not update ver... it is i missing some car so cannot to join it?
    Please help me~

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hi Harvey,

I think the server has the Vectra Installed. Does it say "unknown" beside it in the class section??

3. Hi,

Yes... the server is "unknown"... So what can i do ?

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Install the vectra. That is the only solution :)

5. Hmmm...... where can install? Have official websit can found it?

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The Vectra is still not officially released unfortunately

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Edit: as i said, it is still not official Ross :)

8. Oh... so is it just find a Vertra to download and install it can solve this problem

9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Sorry, you posted that 1minute before me so I didnt see it untill my post was made!! :spammer::spammer::spammer:

10. THanks all. But still not workable and showing the message as below ... game not availabel. host may be running an update or modified game...
    Can you help me...

11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If a server is running a mod you cannot enter it for the reasons described above. Can you enter the RD servers without problems? If so then you have the latest mods installed and are fully up to date

12. Yes, i can go to RD server... So, really don't know what is the problem, my friend can go to the server, but i cannot, so i'm very confuse it!~

13. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Can you be more specific please.

• Your Race07 version (you will see it in main menu)
    • Do you have the Vectra+Raceway installed or not (Nogrip HACK does not count)
    • Can you specify the exact servername you are trying to join

14. Yes, i have the Vectra.... the server name is "GT-PORTUGAL R4"

15. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Thats not a RD server. They could easily have installed another custom track or carclass you don't have. Difficult to decide what the problem is.

Also they could have modified other things too.

If its a RaceDepartment server we/I know for sure whats going on. Others will remain mistery.

16. That server does have mods installed because the class comes up as unknown to me, probably running the Golf mod.

17. or the a1gp conversion posted at rsc i think
    type the server name into google my it comes up with the HP of the guys running the server

18. Thanks all~
    let me try to download other car and track to test it....