1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Join champ

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Alessio Spinelli, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Hi,
    so BBR decide to join ws champ with 3 drivers, the sum is 184€, i'm right? May I pay for team and drivers?

2. Yes, please pay for both drivers and team in one payment.

184€ is correct.

But please be aware that only 2 drivers from one team can race at the same time. So if all 3 want to race you should register a 2nd team.

3. ah ok Johannes, so if I register 2 team I have to pay 10€x2? total became 194€? If I use the 3th driver but only 2 at the time on track I have to pay 58€x3 however?

4. Yes, that´s correct, if you want the 3rd driver as reserve driver only I would also suggest to only get a 3 race License for the 3rd driver.

5. OK Joh, I payed by paypal 126€ for 1 team and 2 drivers. The 2nd driver I think is not yet registred and he will do it in a few days. Please tell me numbers for cars and I'll send the skins. Thanks

6. Need help on driver registration. Marco D'A****o has made registration with hi name, as you can read here, but have activation problem, I think caused by the ' between D and A, This is error message:

SQL/DB Error -- [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'A****o activated account.')' at line 1]

How we can fix the issue?

Thanks

7. Tell him to register without the '.

8. the prolem is that he need to use the same email, and the system doesn't permit 2 account with the same email. Should be usefull to change the name in database, with manual edit...

9. Ok, an admin can edit his account.