John Player Special Livery for the Mazda 787B

Skins John Player Special Livery for the Mazda 787B 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Torcano submitted a new resource:

John Player Special Livery for the Mazda 787B - Ayrton Senna's JPS Livery on the 787B, with a few own ideas thrown in.

Here goes my second skin for the wonderful Mazda 787B. This time I chose to do the iconic John Player Special Livery that was used on Ayrton Senna's Lotus. Tried to do that beautiful piece of work as much justice as I could within my newbie skill level. Hope it Turned out good and I didn't mess it up too bad. :D

Thanks to andrea_gi for helping me with the gloss maps for the skin since I had no clue how it was done. Will be updated once I make the helmet and suits, Another thanks to TTM75 for...

Read more about this resource...

Torcano updated John Player Special Livery for the Mazda 787B with a new update entry:

Skin update + Helmet

Updated the skin's pinstripes and sponsors color to match the real world color thanks to people pointing it out. :D

Now there are two versions of skins in the pack -
1. John Player Special 1 is my version that resembles the whiskey bottle colors more than the real life car
2. John Player Special 2 which is the real life color resembling solid metal gold than my gold tinsel colored version 1.

So you will have the choice to be a colorful cheery drunk or serious real world guy depending on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back