1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Player Special BMW M3 GT2 [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by Sjonnie Graaf, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  2. Oh my this car is the Sh t very nice thank u
  3. Thnx.
  4. Hi there,
    why didn't you asked for permission to use some of my textures for 'your' work?
    no credits at all. that a bad behavior and i can't tolerate that.
    a report to the admin is already sent.
    i will tolerate the design part on the front hood of the verstappen M3 GT2, but what you have done on the JPS M3 GT2 is too much to tolerate. there is nothing wrong to use other designs as a draft, but take certain parts 1:1 from other designs is not acceptable. and the readme say clearly 'Only for personal and non comercial use.'.
    Take your time to develop your own design, not to steal from others.

I hope you understand my position and will act accordingly.

5. Cmon really ?.
  6. thanks
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Did you use his mod/textures as your base?

If you did, why not message him first and ask before releasing?

You never know, adding a credit right now if you did use his textures, just might persuade @formulaHEINE to withdraw his complaint.

As it stands, the mod has just moved to the top of the removal list, and I'd rather not do that if I can bring you two together to make an agreement

Cheers :).
  8. It look that way i did not do it on purpose like i said to him if he send me just a normal pm ofcourse i put his credits in it, but it was a long time aggo and did not remember.
  9. Owh and i send him a mail.
  10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Would you be OK with the credit (to you) that has been added to this mod?

11. I'm always ready for a reasonable compromise. Here is what i wrote to Sjonnie Graaf.
    This should be reasonable!
  12. Delete the skin Pls, i did what i thought it was nice for the comunity nothing more nothing less, im done with it.
    And do it with all my uploads, im done.
  13. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

<Sigh> .... I really though this was sorted.

I was just writing a message (as you replied) leaving it to both of you to come to an agreement. The credits were already added, I thought we would be good to go .......

But no ........ So I am going to delete it ........
  14. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.