John Player Special BMW M3 GT2 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,
why didn't you asked for permission to use some of my textures for 'your' work?
no credits at all. that a bad behavior and i can't tolerate that.
a report to the admin is already sent.
i will tolerate the design part on the front hood of the verstappen M3 GT2, but what you have done on the JPS M3 GT2 is too much to tolerate. there is nothing wrong to use other designs as a draft, but take certain parts 1:1 from other designs is not acceptable. and the readme say clearly 'Only for personal and non comercial use.'.
Take your time to develop your own design, not to steal from others.

I hope you understand my position and will act accordingly.

formulaHEINE

Cmon really ?.
Did you use his mod/textures as your base?

If you did, why not message him first and ask before releasing?

You never know, adding a credit right now if you did use his textures, just might persuade @formulaHEINE to withdraw his complaint.

As it stands, the mod has just moved to the top of the removal list, and I'd rather not do that if I can bring you two together to make an agreement

Cheers :).

I'm always ready for a reasonable compromise. Here is what i wrote to Sjonnie Graaf.
Hi there,

can you name that tirepack or at least a link? The tire textures have the exact same dates as mine from the DHL M3 v2.
And what did you mean with you can't remember where you got the template from? AFAIK is there only the official template from Kunos. Again a link would be nice.

In general i have no problem that my tires are used, but with asked permission first. I'm still undecided on the car texture.
If you create it on your own, it will challege you and you'll become better and better over the time at skinning. Go the hard way, not the easy one! I make skins for about 12+ years.

As solution would be 2-4 of my logo's on the car with the current design or you make a new design on your own? And credit's for the tires of course.

greetings,
formulaHEINE
This should be reasonable!

<Sigh> .... I really though this was sorted.

I was just writing a message (as you replied) leaving it to both of you to come to an agreement. The credits were already added, I thought we would be good to go .......

But no ........ So I am going to delete it ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%