Joe's Garage/Paints

Ok so I couldn't sleep last night and thought I might start a skin for the truck. I have tried a few different things and just can't get it to look the way I want. So I ask for your opinions and lets see where we can take it.

Fire away and all are welcome!!!

rb_truck.jpg

Ahh... didn't realize the contingency sponsors were done by iRacing. Do like it better - maybe reverse the top and bottom flames (yellow inside, gold outside) since the RB is more yellow. Could fill the blue patch at the top rear with a "Red Bull" or some other minor sponsor (RD?)

Giving photoshop a stretch

Ok so I took my new paint out for a little run and got a little sideways, cough, cough... For the camera of course!!!! I thought I would open the ol photoshop back up. Perhaps maybe you guys can expect a pictorial of tomorrows Racedepartment Mustang get together...

truck_1.jpg

It's not really a big deal once you get use to it. It becomes a big deal when you really get to editing a shot as some do on the iRacing forums. What I did above I would not consider a big deal at all really, I think once I had the shot in photoshop I might have spent about 45 seconds on it. However I have tools and software that I use for photography that take a huge chuck of time out of the process for some of the simple stuff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back