JNS Oval Track Pack

Tracks JNS Oval Track Pack 2011

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

JNS Oval Track Pack - A pack of ovals for rFactor 1

This is a pack of oval mod tracks for rFactor 1. Thought it was important to upload here on RaceDepartment, since it's not easy to find on the open Internet nowadays.

Here is a list of tracks included in the download.

View attachment 708627

Enjoy!

------------------- DISCLAIMER --------------------

This is not my mod. All credits go to the original creators. I've decided to upload this mod to RaceDepartment for community enjoyment and archival preservation. More and more...

Read more about this resource...

@blackskull101 Thanks for offering to share some more tracks from the pack! Very kind. :) How about you just go ahead and post them as separate track downloads on RD for now, and then I'll grab them and add them to the pack that way?

MJQT updated JNS Oval Track Pack with a new update entry:

Now includes two more tracks

Thanks to @blackskull101 for sharing two more tracks for the pack! They've now been added.

Read the rest of this update entry...

There are some more oval tracks in the JNS pack for AMS 1.
Since the original tracks for rFactor are probably lost and disappeared from the net, I wonder if it's possible ams versions to be converted back to rF1...

There are some more oval tracks in the JNS pack for AMS 1.
Since the original tracks for rFactor are probably lost and disappeared from the net, I wonder if it's possible ams versions to be converted back to rF1...
Yeah, must be doable in 3DSimEd. I also suspect other tracks may be out there on the Internet. I'll have to take another look.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%