Misc JeSuisEduard (minimalist HD UI not longer avaiable) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi David,

Eduard broke his NDA and was expelled from our internal testing team recently. His attitude has been unacceptable and while his feedback might have been OK if worded differently, he chose not to do that. This is the same thing others have been banned for (not by my request, I have pretty thick skin and frankly don't care how it's worded - but this isn't my forum, it is ISI's forum). It's also the same thing others have NOT been banned for, if they conduct themselves in an appropriate way when giving all kinds of feedback, positive or negative.

I was asked by others inside ISI to ban him from our public forum, and did so. The blame you have laid solely on my shoulders consists of me doing what I was asked to do.

The ban was extended to be permanent after Eduard himself said: "I don't want to have anything to do with them, simple as that." - I'm simply taking the information he provided me with to end the matter, by doing exactly what he said he wanted.

Thank you for your understanding.

Tim

Nope, you banned him for a few months yesterday (2 or 3), and once you saw what I did here, you extended his ban to 2016, as Eduard copy/pasted here few messages above. And you textually said on Twitter "When I EXTEND to long ban, usually due to an immature reaction to short ban, I don't bother.", hence my comment about the incompetency, which has little to nothing to do about ISI insiders wanting to give him a (short) ban.

Nope, you banned him for a few months yesterday (2 or 3), and once you saw what I did here, you extended his ban to 2016, as Eduard copy/pasted here few messages above. And you textually said on Twitter "When I EXTEND to long ban, usually due to an immature reaction to short ban, I don't bother.", hence my comment about the incompetency, which has little to nothing to do about ISI insiders wanting to give him a (short) ban.
I decided on the length of the short ban. I was just told to ban. But yes, your friends are a reflection of who you are, and I do consider them. What you're saying by doing this is that you agree with the behavior he was banned for, and that is something not readily allowed on the forum.

Frankly it's very annoying to have to deal with the friends of the person who you banned more than the individual you actually want to deal with. It takes away most possibilities for mature discussion entirely, adds drama, and actually made me forget to email him last night, which yes, is incompetence on my part in being distracted working until 4am on a Saturday night and not knocking that off my list.

I decided on the length of the short ban. I was just told to ban. But yes, your friends are a reflection of who you are, and I do consider them. What you're saying by doing this is that you agree with the behavior he was banned for, and that is something not readily allowed on the forum.

You are just trying to get yourself out of this mess, but each time you post you are making it worse. First you banned him because he was "spamming, and giving false information". If you ask if I agree with his behaviour, yes I am, because I haven't seen him spamming or giving false information. However now you are saying that he was banned because someone told you that be broke his NDA, which I am not aware of, neither Eduard himself, as far as I know.

Second, trying to justify that his ban extension was deserved because "your friends are a reflection of who you are", it's truly one of the weakest justifications I've ever read in a forum.

I didn't say at any time that he was banned from the public forum for anything to do with the NDA.

I fail to see how my posting is making it worse, when you do not appear to understand what I have posted.

My comments on friends were not a justification. They were a statement on how damaging your actions have been to your friend. My opinion is that you should think about that.

In any case, I have stated the facts, and said how this is a long term thing between his testing removal (that was the NDA thing, David), through to a lengthy amount of poor attitude postings on the public forum, which led to an eventual ban there.

If Eduard would like to have a mature discussion of his own with me, pretty sure he can find me.

If Eduard would like to have a mature discussion of his own with me, pretty sure he can find me.
Although I fail to see the relation between a forum ban and a removal of a very valuable add-on I hope you two can sort things out as now its a pity that people can no longer use the great HD UI that has improved the game for so many over the last couple of months.

With regards to the PITA login system we seem to have used before. I guess you are referring to vBulletin (go figure :D) that we removed in .......................... 2011. :roflmao:

JeSuisEduard? #FreedomFromEduard? Seriously?
Either you guys thought it was 1st April's fool either its one of the new jokes some people come up with. Are you kidding? honestly.. xD

Seriously though, I can't understand why public "have to pay the price" by removing the utility, first of all it looks childish and secondly the Ui was spreaded so anyone can find it within seconds by Googling it. I feel sorry for people who actually protest about something in this damn world.

Last edited:
So my question is, what exactly did you want to achieve with your protest?

Be happy with myself.

Seriously though, I can't understand why public "have to pay the price" by removing the utility, first of all it looks childish and secondly the Ui was spreaded so anyone can find it within seconds by Googling it. I feel sorry for people who actually protest about something in this damn world.

As I told to Bram, I couldn't care less if I look childish to the rest, I care about what I feel, and I don't want to give any kind of support to a company that has banned a person for no reason except giving his honest opinions. If the UI is somewhere, fine, I didn't upload it in those other sites, so it's not my problem.

Be happy with myself.

As I told to Bram, I couldn't care less if I look childish to the rest, I care about what I feel, and I don't want to give any kind of support to a company that has banned a person for no reason except giving his honest opinions. If the UI is somewhere, fine, I didn't upload it in those other sites, so it's not my problem.

If you didn't care how the rest feel you wouldn't act this way, surely. And if so I don't see any reason why should anybody care about the "protests" you present if you feel so self-centered. This is blatant waste of time, not anybody's business here if you have problems with their game or their staff or whatever, shows a lot about the "I don't care how I look to the rest" (trust me this is what it's all about) :D . Hoped you guys were trolling for a moment.

Over and out.

This thread is so funny. I am not sure if I remember his posts correctly over on the isiforums, but usually FSR guys arent the best voicing their opinion in a calm and constructive way.

Whats the big deal about the ban anyway? Compared to other Sims the ISIforums are open to the public, so it doesnt really hurt you and just in case he has broken an NDA he can be happy about the nice outcome. Also if their public forum would look like the FSR section on RD everybody would be scared away. This feels like a normal FSR like spread of hate on the forum. I mean you guys are over 18 right, so act like man and don't whine around. Sit together with ISI discuss the problem etc. cant be that hard.

P.S. I know some guys who have driven and drive in FSR no offense in general, but you cant deny that you can have a lot of fun reading the FSR section here :D

P.P.S: No need to reply to my trolling attempt. I just got the vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 95 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.1%