Resource icon

MGP14 Jerez Update 2015 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jonix submitted a new resource:

Jerez Update 2015 - Texture pack for Jerez 2015

-Corrected Kerbs (color, reflection, bump)
-Corrected Tarmac texture and dirt map
-Corrected synthetic parts
-Corrected Sponsors
-Corrected Sand and grass (Added yellow flowering)

Pics:
qotT6AM.jpg

tF8ERD8.jpg

How to install:

Make a backup copy of your JEREZ.mix in your MotoGP'14 folder (So that if you make something wrong you can replace the corrupted mix with the default one)
-Extract JEREZ.mix on your desktop and...

Read more about this resource...

first of all, you cannot just overwrite TRACKS, you did it incorrectly. Your folder is JUST TRACKS and then PICTURES, etc. Needs to be TRACKS/JEREZ/ then the picture folders if you want to directly overwrite. Now, you have to grab the Picture folders from TRACKS and then put it in TRACKS/MUGELLO/JEREZ or whatever track it is.

Works now for me as well. Again, nice work, just like Mugello, but I feel it is waaaay too dark compared to real life Jerez.

2015-jerez-motogp-gallery-jorge-lorenzo-yamaha.jpg
jerez 2015.jpg

Yes Sorry ,I just did copy/paste and forgot the Location folder
The problem with the tarmac is that it's affected by other maps, I'll try to work it out

I fixed tarmac texture and the location error in both Mugello and Jerez mod. Mugello is already up, Jerez will be in about 3 minutes

in which dds format did you save the pixtures ?? I don´t know why, but everytime i wanna edit the circuit it always crashes while loading this edited track :/ Any ideas ??

Settings:
Nf1Otfv.jpg

Make sure when you repack you don't screw the filespath (omnit root folder).
Filespath have to be TRACKS/*NameOfTrack*/Etc. Not *nameoftrack/ecc. or *randomfolder
/TRACKS/*Nameoftrack*/.
Also repack as SBK X

No, you see: InternalFilepath it has to be TRACKS/Jerez/files
Not Jerez/files. That's why it crashes. You have to select the TRACKS folder when you click on Browse

No, not that.
If you unpack Jerez.MIX on your desktop you will have a folder TRACKS, inside a folder JEREZ, and inside this one all the files and textures.
When you need to repack it, you have to choose the folder TRACKS, not JEREZ, (TRACKS contains Jerez), so you will have an internal filepath like TRACKS/JEREZ/files

No, not that.
If you unpack Jerez.MIX on your desktop you will have a folder TRACKS, inside a folder JEREZ, and inside this one all the files and textures.
When you need to repack it, you have to choose the folder TRACKS, not JEREZ, (TRACKS contains Jerez), so you will have an internal filepath like TRACKS/JEREZ/files
Finally i get it .. thanks ..

works for '15 version just like helmets I assume? Or due to slightly different layouts it will not work? Thanks!

Last edited:
There is a problem with the textures, yes you can use them but there are some glitches.
The dirt effect has been changed, as the grass

Reactions: rkh

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%