1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Jerez de la Frontera 1.0

Jerez for GSC by Alex Sawczuk

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new resource:

Jerez de la Frontera (version 1.0) - Jerez for GSC by Alex Sawczuk

Read more about this resource...

2. This track wont load in GSC 2013 :/

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

yep its noted and will be updated i think im sure i read it:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

The track is missing a few textures, to allow it to work in GSC 2013. You can retrieve the missing textures, from the rFactor version of the track.

5. hi, as i'm not sure sure if Alex will ever update the track (i've asked him on vr: http://www.virtualr.net/game-stock-car-2013-more-previews#comment-1054781964), could you be a bit more specific? where do i put the textures and where do i find them? thanks :thumbsup:

6. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

The textures are, Sand_B.dds, Skidmka.dds and Roaddetail_dx8.dds. Using the MASTools, found at the ISI website: http://rfactor.net/web/rf1/devcorner/ . Open the JerezTextures.MAS, in the rFactor version and extract those three textures (extract them, to somewhere you'll remember). You can either put those textures in the Jerez de la Frontera folder in GSC2013 or open the same mas file (in GSC 2013), then add those textures to it.

7. this fckng works! :whistling: thanks for the tutorial, track is all fine (grip, lightning)

8. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

not sure if I will get round to updating this, as it would take quite a bit of work to get to a standard I want. If someone wants to post the fix to get it working with GSC13 here, that's fine by me.

• Like Like x 3
  9. @ Eck Simpson or
    @geisterfahrer,

As you guys know what you are doing and seeing as Alex has ^above^ given permission, could one of you guys please provide a simple patch folder as a .RAR so we can all DL it patch it and start using this cracking conversion please!

Regards,
    Phill.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Here are the textures mentioned above. Put them in the folder Gamedata\Locations\Jerez de la Frontera

The track uses shaders that are no longer used in GSC13 and this causes the errors. This is effectively using the dx8 shaders now as the dx9 ones do not exist, as such the track does not look quite how was intended.

http://www.mediafire.com/?88isz5aa96u693i

• Like Like x 4
  11. Thank you Alex, I just had one of my members do the same. Beat us to the punch literally by 15mins lol :roflmao: :laugh:

12. Excellent thanks Alex :)

13. Hey thanks a lot Keith!! The track looks really good. Any chance you can point me in the direction of the missing files for Putnam Park and Vanport?

14. I haven't tried them but as far as I know I thought they worked without any changes.

EDIT: no you are right, just tried Vanport and it doesn't load, I am not sure anyone has done a fix for it yet though. Don't know about Putnam either.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014