1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Jerez (2 seasons, 2 layouts) 1.01

Jerez for AMS

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Jerez (2 seasons, 2 layouts) - Jerez for AMS

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. deceda

deceda
    Premium Member

thank uuuuuu :)

3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Thank you very much!

4. fortyfivekev

fortyfivekev
    Premium Member

Thanks guys. I only know this circuit from watching MotoGP on TV so something new for me to learn in AMS.

5. Thanks Patrick, you really are a star!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Many thanks P.G.:thumbsup:

7. Paddler

Paddler
    Premium Member

:) Thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Mod Edit: English is the only language allowed here. Also, please do not post download links to external sources.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I noted something. Donington isn't on the PDF, but Patrick already said that was working on it :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  10. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 8
  11. And again 200 MB download for a small update...
    not good for people with volume limited internet connections:cry:

I´m sure again you did perfect job, but i leave in Version 1.0.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Fixing the racegroove at the chicane is a minor issue, but an issue. You are free to keep the 1.0
    Honestly, I start to be upset by moanings all the times you do something somewhere.
    It is free time consumed here, to have the best possible experience. Not really encouraging...

A non-moaning simracer is a dead simracer...

13. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

I can appreciate this. The track was waiting for weeks to find a fix for the groove (In fact it was remapped from scratch twice, which is time consuming task). So it is decided to release as it was... then of course a week later PG found the answer working on another project.

It is a minor update, time was taken to add a bit more than just the groove fix.

For the sake of (eliminating) online missmatch PG wants I think its best to have full packages (no updates) and a single source for download (thank you RD).

The best effort is made to release the tracks as final, but com'on its a tiny group cramming time into the projects when available.

Cheers

PS From my side I am really pleased to have the track at the level it is, the end result is very satisfying and a great sim racer venue.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

Yep, it is true that it is a problem when you have a fixed amount of datas… But games themselves are so big now that you better have a good amount.
    Anyway, some do appreciate what you're doing Patrick and Gringo! Thanks for the update! It is also because you always try to improve and make your tracks better that they reach such a high quality level.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

I really appreciate the efforts by Patrick, Gringo and all others involved for these free tracks in Reiza-quality ! Thank you !!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Not sure if this is an error with the track or the car, but UI glitches out when on this track. I'll try other cars and report back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I had a similar situation with the blue HUD on Jerez last night. I was racing both MCR and F309s and had it happen. (was chicane, and I want to say Spring, if I recall correctly).

Either way, my new favorite track. Can't get enough.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

Very strange, I don't see that here.

Maybe some mods you have are installing shaders to the ..\GameData\Shared folder... you should have a single file in this folder "coreshaders.mas".

As the problem seems local to you (or a small number) of users the track should not be the issue. Please report back with any findings.

19. Thank you to Patrick, Gringo and Co. for yet another excellent addition to Automobilista. The MCR loves Jerez and its accommodating rumble strips. :cool:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

When I reviewed the 1997 F1 GP I noticed the curbs were important to the lap, I wanted to capture that in some way. I was looking for more "flat out" , I hope they are not too easy. Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016