Resource icon

Tracks Jerez (2 Seasons, 2 Layouts) 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Jerez (2 seasons, 2 layouts) - Jerez for AMS

Sans_titre-3.20161015192048.jpg

Hello guys.

Here is Jerez for AMS.
I reused the GSC version and added some new features and new textures.
Thanks to Alex Sawczuk for permissions
Thanks to Gringo for his work on AIW and other things
Thanks to Denis for loading screen
Thanks to Luigi for cams

Note : litlle groove problem with the chicane, I will fix that later, will not stop you to have fun ;)

Read more about this resource...

I noted something. Donington isn't on the PDF, but Patrick already said that was working on it :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
And again 200 MB download for a small update...
not good for people with volume limited internet connections:cry:

I´m sure again you did perfect job, but i leave in Version 1.0.

Fixing the racegroove at the chicane is a minor issue, but an issue. You are free to keep the 1.0
Honestly, I start to be upset by moanings all the times you do something somewhere.
It is free time consumed here, to have the best possible experience. Not really encouraging...

A non-moaning simracer is a dead simracer...

volume limited internet connections

I can appreciate this. The track was waiting for weeks to find a fix for the groove (In fact it was remapped from scratch twice, which is time consuming task). So it is decided to release as it was... then of course a week later PG found the answer working on another project.

It is a minor update, time was taken to add a bit more than just the groove fix.

For the sake of (eliminating) online missmatch PG wants I think its best to have full packages (no updates) and a single source for download (thank you RD).

The best effort is made to release the tracks as final, but com'on its a tiny group cramming time into the projects when available.

Cheers

PS From my side I am really pleased to have the track at the level it is, the end result is very satisfying and a great sim racer venue.

Last edited:
Yep, it is true that it is a problem when you have a fixed amount of datas… But games themselves are so big now that you better have a good amount.
Anyway, some do appreciate what you're doing Patrick and Gringo! Thanks for the update! It is also because you always try to improve and make your tracks better that they reach such a high quality level.

I had a similar situation with the blue HUD on Jerez last night. I was racing both MCR and F309s and had it happen. (was chicane, and I want to say Spring, if I recall correctly).

Either way, my new favorite track. Can't get enough.

glitches out

Very strange, I don't see that here.

Maybe some mods you have are installing shaders to the ..\GameData\Shared folder... you should have a single file in this folder "coreshaders.mas".

As the problem seems local to you (or a small number) of users the track should not be the issue. Please report back with any findings.

accommodating rumble strips

When I reviewed the 1997 F1 GP I noticed the curbs were important to the lap, I wanted to capture that in some way. I was looking for more "flat out" , I hope they are not too easy. Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back