Jeffrey Rietveld joins Precision

2f495ee3fe_10.jpg

After recent impressive drives for both Born2Win and Precision Motorsports, including a mighty third place at Monza, Precision is proud to announce the acquisition of Jeffrey Rietveld's services for the remaining season and the year 2011, including an option for 2012, thus making it the longest publicly acknowledged contract in the FSR history. The young Dutch, being a prototype of Huis, will hopefully help Precision towards more successful results in World Series - a category where the team has recently "struggled" somewhat. Rietveld has shown great maturity and speed in various leagues and simulators, and it's no secret Precision is looking forward towards a long and fruitful partnership. Either way, good luck to Jeffrey for the remaining four races.

jeffrey.jpg

Jeffrey Rietveld commented:
"I´m really happy to join Precision Motorsports. Lots of fast drivers, great management and certainly team spirit. I will do my best to get the best results possible in the last races of 2010 and ofcourse, I want a win in these last races of the season. I got a great warm welcome already by the team which makes me even more happy ! Thanks for giving me this great opportunity once again!"

Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"Jeffrey has succesfuly went through Born2Win programme and proved he is the right candidate for the seat in Precision Motorsports. Jeffrey has a big talent, but at the same time he must learn a lot so the following races will be just preparation for 2011 season. I am confident he will deliver and we are looking forward to working with him."

Johannes Kunkel commented:
"Signing Jeffrey is the first step towards a hopefully successful season 2011. A few weeks ago we started the Born2Win project with the purpose to find a fast and talented driver. Jeffrey is the perfect candidate to join Precision Motorsports. Signing him for more then one year was important to us, because only if young drivers get consistency in their environment they can fully develop to become a great racer. Stay tuned for more important news to come for season 2011."

Precision Motorsports
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

I have to take the blame on me for that, but somehow I couldn´t change the threadtitle anymore. But as we are all gifted with a nice sense of humor it shouldn´t be a problem. Even I´m not impeccable :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 393 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 263 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 253 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 313 13.0%