Jean-Eric Vergne Monaco Helmet HD ML2166

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
My version of Jean-Eric Vergne's Monaco Helmet for 2012.

This is nice, even if I say so myself. :sneaky:

Redone the lot!!!

Redrawn teardrops, graphics, reworked glitter effect and is extra crispy in HD.

Done in 4096

Will replace GEN_19 in bespokehelmets file.

Works with or without rear fin.

Yes I know that there has been a couple of these already, but I wanted it right as I was a huge fan of MR Alesi.

Hence why it's taken a little longer for me to find the time to do this helmet.

So this simply is my offereing.

Please back up any files due to be changed first as usual.

Enjoy it if ya use it.

:thumbsup:

verne2d.jpg

verne1.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks ML2166. One thing, the romain grosjean helmet and the first helmet of alonso from monaco you made, got the same number, gen5. If I change the number from the romain grosjean helmet, to 7 for example, will there be any problem/issue?

Thanks ML2166. One thing, the romain grosjean helmet and the first helmet of alonso from monaco you made, got the same number, gen5. If I change the number from the romain grosjean helmet, to 7 for example, will there be any problem/issue?

No shouldn't be a problem.

Best thing to do is extract the DDS file and then save it into whatever GEN helmet you want.

You could just try renaming it, but never tried this myself, but I can't see a problem.

Best thing to do is extract the DDS file and then save it into whatever GEN helmet you want.

You could just try renaming it, but never tried this myself, but I can't see a problem.
Allright, thanks then, will try it today, guess i'll test it tomorrow. Great job :thumbsup:

I just change the name and it works for me.

Thanks ML. One step closer to having the whole grid with ML helmets on...

Funny thing is, I assumed that was the way to go, but when I did that method my game crashed. Simply renaming the files works for me.

Funny thing is, I assumed that was the way to go, but when I did that method my game crashed. Simply renaming the files works for me.

Hmmm can't say I've ever had a problem doing it that way.

But this game seems to do things differently on different systems for some reason.

Who knows why?? The mystery that is Codemasters!!

:O_o:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years