1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Jay Ekkel leave Sector 3

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by T. Userli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. +10 years SimBin, +1 year Sector3 Studios. Time has come to pass the torch of longest standing team member to the next in line.

Even though yesterday it was my final day at Sector3 Studios, there is still plenty to come with regards to content that will knock your socks off over the months to come!

I wish all the best to the guys (sadly no girls on the team), they are busting their balls on a daily basis. Proven by the massive RaceRoom patch yesterday, which is another step up from anything previously done by the chaps in the studio. Keep it up!

I will be heading towards Paris today to start the next chapter of my life/career with a new studio/team. To who I look forward to meet for the first time this week.

So interesting days ahead, followed by a (if i may say so) well deserved vacation to down under!

#Paris #HereICome #croissant

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207796066000555&id=1261548977

2. Best of luck for the future @Jay Ekkel !!

Sad to see one of the last guys from the SimBin era move on as you've been such a great asset for SimBin, Sector 3 and the sim racing community given the cars and tracks you've given us and the great sims too.

Happy trails :thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

@Jay Ekkel

Jay!

Really sad to hear this mate. Really sad.

Best of luck in your new ventures mate, and thank you for all you have done for this / previous sims and the community in general.

We appreciate it fella, really really do.

All the best

Paul

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron
    Don't give me your patter Premium Member

@Jay Ekkel

Wow this is a shocker I thought you were in with the bricks at s3..:confused:
    Good luck in you're new adventure and enjoy your holiday ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

@Jay Ekkel, to bad to see you go from Sector 3, but if you going to Paris and possibly land at Ubisoft by ANY CHANCE WHATSOEVER, please tell them this:

GET THE CREW FIXED ASAP.

Thank you,

a guy who's trying to be a The Crew fan (even though I don't have zie game)

• Haha Haha x 1