FM4 January - King of the Track

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Only just seen this, but was posted on FM4 website on 4th Jan. Here's a couple of extracts from the posting, which basically set out what it's about.

Each month, you’ll need to run our monthly King of the Track Rivals Mode challenge, featuring the pre-determined car and track combination. To find the King of the Track challenge, simply navigate to “Rivals Mode” within Forza 4 and go to the “Community Monthly” channel. The monthly King of the Track challenge will be found in this channel. As with all Rivals Mode challenges, you can run as many times as you like in order to set your fastest time.

For the inaugural event in January, you’ll be taking on MLB pitcher C. J. Wilson.

All participants in the January King of the Track challenge will win a 2012 Pagani Huayra with a unique livery (purchase of the January Jalopnik Pack required to redeem). If you beat CJ’s posted time, you will win a 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale unicorn car.

Found this on the Forza 4 forums........

His time is 1:13:980
Link to time on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/xbox?sk=app_268350869893912

I'm not sure if he will be allowed to run extra laps (like we are) to improve his time, or whether these monthly challenges will see the Celeb's set a time early in the month and that will remain the time to beat.

Looks like at present I'm set for the 2012 Pagani Huayra (with special livery) and the 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale then as IIRC my latest time from last night's lapping was 1:13:091 which beats CJ so gets me the booty.

:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 370 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years