1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

January DLC

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Dazmaniac, Dec 30, 2011.

1. News of Jan 2012 DLC....

Jalopnik Pack Car List

Alfa Romeo Montreal (Baujahr: 1970)
    Audi RS5 Coupé (2011)
    Chevrolet Impala SS (1996)
    Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS (1986)
    Fiat Coupé 20V Turbo (2000)
    Ford Pinto (1973)
    Honda Level 5 Motorsports Lola B11/83 HPD (2011)
    Honda Civic Si Coupé (2012)
    Lamborghini West Yokohama Gallardo LP560-4 (2011)
    Pagani Huayra (2011)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

OMG a Ford Pinto! I had a 76 with the 2.3 mildly tuned for my 1st car:p

Another great line up from Turn Ten.:cool:

3. Looks like theres some good stuff there!!!

4. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Woooohooooooo :)

5. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

Here the video

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pretty cool. Like the RS5. That's currently what I'd get for a run-around if I win the lottery.

7. Remember you can't win it if you're not in it! Tonight's numbers will be ........

8. I want the Civic and the Pagani! But I really want more tracks, mainly Spa and Zandvoort.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Lamborghini !

10. Yer some new circuits would be great, Interlagos, Melbourne and Montreal would be my suggestions

• Like Like x 1
  11. Are there tracks not in 4 that were in 3?

If so I bet we get them at some point ......

• Like Like x 1
  12. The only ones really are infineon, hockenheim, bernese alps and indy cant think of any more, they allready had infineon from forza 2, it would just be nice to see some from different parts of the world as wen ur in world tour its a bit of a joke really!

13. Be good to have Donington, Spa, Brands Hatch, Castle Combe and Melbourne!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Bugatti Circuit is the only one I can think of atm.

I agree with you on Donington and Brands Hatch.

15. Yeah would love to see some more tracks added. Spa would be great but never going to happen. From what I hear they command very high licensing fees. I wouldn't mind seeing a Monza, Paul Ricard, or Brno in addition to the ones already mentioned.

16. GT5 has two versions on Monza, a great track to race on. I think Spa was dlc for gt5. What are Paul Ricard and Brno?

• Like Like x 1
  17. They are. They also do touring car racing at each of these tracks. I think Paul Ricard used to host the French GP years ago before Magny Cours and up until the testing ban F1 teams used to test there.

18. Isnt Paul Ricard the track that Bernie owns? Thats why they were thinking of holding a F1 race there as it would be much cheaper.