Jaguar Racing R5 for Ferrari F2004

Skins Jaguar Racing R5 for Ferrari F2004 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bas Bouma submitted a new resource:

Jaguar Racing R5 for Ferrari F2004 - Replica skin of the Jaguar Racing R4 that raced in 2004. For the Ferrari F2004

This is the Jaguar Racing R5 skin, which raced in the 2004 Formula 1 season, for the Ferrari F2004. The download contains 2048*2048 and a 4096*4096 versions.

The skin is based on the mid-season version of the rear car, which raced in the 2004 British Grand Prix at Silverstone.

Also included are the Michelin tyres. Helmets and suits are not yet included, but may be in a future update.

Check out eatyoubrocookie's...

Read more about this resource...

Haven’t found the time to really check the skins in detail, but judging from the preview images it’s looking amazing. Well done

Here you can see 4K SF70H livery that uses a separate file for the skin logos and yours (4K one) compared at similar lever of magnification. The AT&T logo looks more blurry just because it's painted into the skin file.

j4k.png f4k.png

Here you can see 4K SF70H livery that uses a separate file for the skin logos and yours (4K one) compared at similar lever of magnification. The AT&T logo looks more blurry just because it's painted into the skin file.

View attachment 224518 View attachment 224519

As you said, it's a seperate file. There's no way around it unfortunately. The places where those logo's are on the car are mapped, so I can't change it unless I change the 3d model:

Untitled-2.jpg

Here's a comparison between the bodywork texture (2k) and the sponsor texture on the original skin:
Untitled-1.jpg

All of this still doesn't mean it's just 2K upscaled. It means that unfortunately this is how good it will look at 4K. Unless I compress it differently, it will look just slightly better but it will have a file size that is 4x as big.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back