I've never noticed these before...

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
...but at the bottom of the in-game pop up menu on the right there are 4 little numbered boxes...I've only just noticed them....have they been there all the time?

No, those were added in one of the last updates. I basically lets you save different on-screen app arrangements. So you can have one that has all your apps up, one that just has the essential apps, one that has no apps, etc. so you can quickly switch between the sets instead of having to scroll through and activate each app individually. There's a key command that lets you switch between them too, it's ctrl+ something but I forget what the other key is.

...but at the bottom of the in-game pop up menu on the right there are 4 little numbered boxes...I've only just noticed them....have they been there all the time?
Yep, with the newest update you now have the possibility to save 4 different "app screen configs" called Virtual Desktops.
I for example have a "full" desktop on "1" with ffb clip, real time, delta time, helicorsa, etc etc and then a "setup" desktop on "2" where I have only the important apps for working on the car setup.
"3" is my "replay desktop" with as few as possible apps and "4" is my "free driving" desktop for casual driving like Tajo with traffic etc.

It safes the active apps, their size and their position. Really nice feature! :)

EDIT: so fast and still too late. Damn :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back