I've got a very strange problem in GSCE. HPP Pedals.

Ok , so I tested my new simrig last night for the very first time! ( Yeehaaww! ) super excited about that. My new HPP pedals are actually working awesome in RF2 , iracing and AC. But for some reason......just the brake pedal barely registers?? The throttle is working , but not correctly.

I've tried everything I can think of , so I know I'm missing something inside the sim itself. I can push the pedal all the way until it stops and just a small sliver of red shows up on the bottom of calibrator inside the game. If I push so hard with my butt up off the seat ( I mean pretty dang hard ) I still can only get about 10% brake...if that?

The other three sims I tried all seemed to work right of the bat. I did some small tweaking , but it registered.

Played with sensitivity and dead zone. But I know I have to be missing something.

Any help or ideas?

Check deadzone / sensitivity settings in Controller 3 menu - on the bottom you have tabs for CTRL1, CTRL2... CTRL6, all with sensitivity & deadzone sliders corresponding each of the 6 possible controllers. Say your pedals are registered as JOY2 - CTRL2 is the tab you should check.

Niels.....yes I did after someone mentioned it to me on the iracing forums. Even though I needed the help in GSCE , they were super cool and helped me out. I HAD to use something like this because no matter what I did " in game " the brake just would not register up past about 10% That was with sensitivity cranked up all the way , played with deadzone , ect....it just wouldn't work. Really weird since every other sim I tried they worked like clock work. BUT....I'm glad I had this issue to be honest , because I probably would of never found out about DiView and how cool that little tool can be. Awesome....AND I am now playing GSCE again! Thanks guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back