F1 2010 I've been thinking about buying this playseat

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello, I guess this playseat is awesome to play F1 2010 and Gran Turismo 5 with, or maybe any other race game. Actually wanna buy this playseat (quite expensive):
1.jpg
Looks good to me. I already kinda have the imagination how it stands infront of my 32 inch sony bravia and playing on my PS3 haha.

• EvilEyez

I have a playseat WRC (including WRC-modded gear knob ;) ), and the same issue with the braking pedal applies as Bram said. There are solutions to this problem however, like modding the brake pedal to make it span both the clutch and brake pedal, or setting the clutch as the brake pedal (rendering the clutch pedal useless in both cases but I don't use it anyway).

Whatever setup you choose, the racing experience will be greatly enhanced regardless of having to twist your legs in an awkward position (I've been doing nightly sessions for some time and I'm still walking normally).

I would advise you to somehow try out the chair for a few hours to make sure it is comfortable for you for a longer period of time, this type of 'furniture' isn't exactly cheap as you already stated ;) ...

• James1978

Do any of these chairs work with the logitech momo set ?cant work out how the peddles would stay in place with no means to screw them down, or am I missing something ?

you usually use Velcro pads to secure your pedal set onto the rigs. I think.

• James1978

I've Just ordered the GT Omega Racing Simulator Pro. Can't wait for it to arrive!!

@gazcbm. can you upload a picture of your set up? thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back