It's times like this....

I do believe that the Simbin[studio3] lobby for Race 07 will be back back up soon.

But at these time I wonder what will I do if Race 07 does go away? My PC is old, certainly I can update and I believe I have spousal approval for that. But which of the newer racing environments would I go to? Game Stock Car I can run on my machine right now. The club races don't need a lot of fussing around to go racing but the tracks, I want real oldtime, recognizable race tracks on my machine and maybe some real, licensed cars.

Another sim I can run on my current machine, rf2 scared me away. Build after build, download after download just for a club race, no foundation! I'm also a simple guy, I don't need a tack that has to be "rubbered" up to get grip and I get tired of leaving the pit to spin around for the first couple of laps, sure hope they have cured that.

AC, Assetto Corsa, the hot thing in town, new machine to run on lasered tracks, the sun shining off of every fender and rear view mirror but I don't just want an expensive GT car to drive, I want rrrrace cars and a sim that's set for rrrraces with them. full races, pit stops and all.

Not everyones fav but iracing had me for a while and they keep improving with out much need for PC upgrading. Costs can be steep but pick your races, drive to watch your ratings and your multiplayer experience CAN be very pleasurable but costly if you let your desires take over.

I'm not sure where I would go, how about you?

Mini@Niederstetten.jpg

Ooops, i accidentally posted a picture of what we're driving next week in the wrong thread, sorry :whistling::whistling::whistling:;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%