It's time to say goodbye...

But only as an administrator! :D

As some of you already know, since this Saturday the new president will be Johannes Kunkel.

It has been a long season! If I am honest I never thought this required so many time and effort, so all the previous presidents have infinite respect for me now! There isn't a single day where you don't have to reply to e-mails, private messages, take care of the forums, sponsors, broadcasts, and so on. Anyway I don't want to tell you how awesome is the life of the president :)

I really want to say thanks for the support received during the season, everything is much easier when people has respect and education, as it happens here. Obviously sometimes we have problems, we can disagree with some penalties, we can take bad decisions, etc, but trust me, there aren't better leagues than FSR. Just look around, be honest and try to find something else better. There are very, very few leagues with the structure and professionalism of FSR.

Special thanks to awesome guys like Xosé Estrada and Bram Hengeveld, they are just doing an amazing work at Racedepartment, thanks also to mr. Simrace.tv Lutz Enger and Damian Dainhumain for the constant support and dedication during the broadcasts, thanks to Mikko Puumalainen and John-Eric Saxén for their amazing dedication in the World Championship and World Series; special thanks as well to Simon Adebisi for his work with the highlights videos during all this years and for the work done during pre-season; and grazzie mille to Ernesto de Angelis " EnyNX " for his priceless help during all the time I've been on board.

Thanks also to Martin Christensen for the lol's, the season would have been a bit more boring without him, we will miss you! (no) :D

And for the Precision haters, let Johannes work, it would be much easier for him to stay at home watching Bono win every race instead of having to take the leadership of the club once again, trust me ;)

Can't wait for the 2013, it will be exciting!

Personally I admire persons with this kind of dedication and professionalism like you David, who did a great job and also Simon did for FSR.

The FSR need and deserve persons like you guys!

So, I would like to thank you David for the support I got from you, during this time, for all kind of questions and PM`s. Thank you!

Meantime I wish good luck to Johannes, and welcome him to his new position, I know that he will be able to maintain the actual FSR standards or place it even higher. We should not forget that he also need us to succeed in this project.

Thank you David! & Welcome Johannes!

Having worked closely with FSR Presidents since 2009 I can confirm that it's not a job for the feint of heart. Anyone who can keep up with the workload and not lash out at all the critics for the entire year should put that on their CV permanently :).

DD did an awesome job, not only as president with getting us sponsors and forming our broadcasting relationship with simrace.tv among a million other things, but also being the WT race director at the same time.

Thanks for all your efforts, now it's time for Johannes to age 5 years in 365 days again :).

Thanks so much for everything David! You're a top bloke and you did a great job throughout the season. I can't imagine how hard it must be being in the top position and how much work is involved, and I've got great respect for you.

FSR had a great 2012, so be proud of yourself DD ;)

Welcome back to the job Johannes! Good luck for 2013.

Thankyou for all the good work over season david. you did a great job and now new presidents have a lot to work up too.

Good look Johannes your time to make 2013 season the best ever.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back