It's Snowing!!!

well thats nothing Brian, just started to snow 24 hours ago here and thats what we got so far 2-3 foot of snow, if its like this all winter long i will spend more time outside in the snow then racing :roflol:

Looooool RD is slow off the mark! Its been snowing here for ages and were under about 2-3 foot of the stuff! But yeah, looks very festive, nice one :)

The reindeer has no eyes...How am I going to get a racing wheel for Christmas if it can't see where it's going? Nonetheless, nice job with the decorations. It's been snowing here for 3 days and were at about 8 inches perhaps.

lol one thing, yes its again me who has some negative notes but I cant used to live with the Santa theme, why Santa? It is not attribute of the Christmas - its only Christmas tree!

I can add her for you if you like:

Sexy-Santa-Babe-1.jpeg

Thank god this forum isn't like Britain else at the sight of a little bit of snow the population would collectively lose their heads and the forum grind to a halt. Its quite pathetic that with just a few inches of snow Britain grinds to a halt compared to other countries that get a few feet and seem to function just fine.

Thank god this forum isn't like Britain else at the sight of a little bit of snow the population would collectively lose their heads and the forum grind to a halt. Its quite pathetic that with just a few inches of snow Britain grinds to a halt compared to other countries that get a few feet and seem to function just fine.

you would like to visit Prague these times and you could be surprised how much good organisation you have in Britain :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%