1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Snowing!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Hey look snow has started on our forum! Take your snow tyres gentlemen!

Great work as always RD! :)
  2. Looooool RD is slow off the mark! Its been snowing here for ages and were under about 2-3 foot of the stuff! But yeah, looks very festive, nice one :)
  3. Oh, Omer, have you noticed that RD is using a 'blind' rudolf this year? (hes got no eyes :-( poor little chap)
  4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

shh don't offend poor Rudolf! He is really touchy at this subject. As i heard, his eyes are in the glass which Santa Claus is drinking.
  5. it's ok because it's not Rudolf (no red shiny nose), the rest of them can be blind as bats as he's in the front "guiding the sleigh"
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

well thats nothing Brian, just started to snow 24 hours ago here and thats what we got so far 2-3 foot of snow, if its like this all winter long i will spend more time outside in the snow then racing :roflol:

7. we are in cover of snow for the whole December and end of the November :D

I love this snow theme here, kindly nostalgic for me :) snow is now everywhere :) Crhistmas coming :)
  8. The reindeer has no eyes...How am I going to get a racing wheel for Christmas if it can't see where it's going? Nonetheless, nice job with the decorations. It's been snowing here for 3 days and were at about 8 inches perhaps.
  9. Snow has stopped in my area lol, now its just misty 24/7....im sure itll come back, havent had the deep stuff yet...

Was wondering why rd hadnt put a snow theme on yet :)
  10. lol one thing, yes its again me who has some negative notes but I cant used to live with the Santa theme, why Santa? It is not attribute of the Christmas - its only Christmas tree!
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I can add her for you if you like:

12. this changes everything :pray:
  13. Bram

look at the right bottom of this page :) We have our own hidden miss santa :)
  14. Now that's a Santa I'd like to take home....

but what is this thing snow you all speak of? :)
  15. Thank god this forum isn't like Britain else at the sight of a little bit of snow the population would collectively lose their heads and the forum grind to a halt. Its quite pathetic that with just a few inches of snow Britain grinds to a halt compared to other countries that get a few feet and seem to function just fine.
  16. Bram

The solution: wintertires :)
  17. you would like to visit Prague these times and you could be surprised how much good organisation you have in Britain :D
  18. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

19. Now thats propper festive :)
  20. Bram

Shall we slowly undress her when Xmas approaches? :D