It's on sale should I buy it?

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Given my race pace I'm tempted by this, is it worth it and is it easy enough with a G25 considering all the buttons needed. Oh and did I mention my short term memory loss regarding said buttons.:)

I used to drive Euro Truck Sim 2 (which is very much the same experience as far as button setup goes) on a G27 for a while. You can and it's perfectly OK, but be warned, you'll probably end up getting at least a few button boxes, an SKRS 18-speed Eaton Fuller style shifter knob, some sort of parkingbrake device, a tablet to use as a gps/dash, a Track Clip Pro and naturally a larger size rim for your G25, just to mention a few gadgets you "can't live without". Oh, and you don't have to worry about your race pace no more, cause you simply won't have time left to race when you're delivering cargo to exotic locations while thinking of a new gadget that will take your career as a virtual trucker to the next level ;)

Don't ask... :D

Seriously, you'll probably get away just fine with the G25 using the keyboard for the rest of the buttons.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%