It's going to RAIN

from DI the admin Trivilino "Velocipede", very close to KUNOS team, says, as caption to above pictures:

"here we have some pictures of netKar PRO v1.3, whose release is imminent
the new version introduces
variables weather, selected on different levels, which influence the degree of grip on wet asphalt, puddles and wet, with noticeable effects of aquaplaning on driving wheels with force feedback.
Release 1.3 will also include two new cars: the prototype Osella PA21 and a new covere wheels car, with design and performance as a GT Vintage."

can't wait :D

from DI the admin Trivilino "Velocipede", very close to KUNOS team, says, as caption to above pictures:

"here we have some pictures of netKar PRO v1.3, whose release is imminent
the new version introduces variables weather, selected on different levels, which influence the degree of grip on wet asphalt, puddles and wet, with noticeable effects of aquaplaning on driving wheels with force feedback.
Release 1.3 will also include two new cars: the prototype Osella PA21 and a new covere wheels car, with design and performance as a GT Vintage."

can't wait :D
Hell, yesss!!! I can't wait. I'm about to burst in to flames of burning desire!!!1:tongue:

variables weather, selected on different levels
w00t!!!!11 Variable?
Kunos said it would be 100% rain or 100% dry at first. Step two would be manually variable. And the third step would be an automatic weather system.
It seems we're getting step two right away!:D

the anticipation is killing me!!! I'm wearing out my F5 button on the NKPro site lol. I'm going to get an email from my ISP for suspected DOS attack soon. It's 4.55pm here in Perth already. I hope Kunos wakes up and presses the BIG RED BUTTON soon ROFL.

Lovin NKPRO (and the whiskey's I've been drinking today ;) )

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%