1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its been a long time.

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Chris Marshall, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hi everyone again,

Its been well over a year since i made a apperance and ive over the last week just installed 2011.

As a few of you may remember me i used to play in the Sunday racer when i was lived in Australia. I at that time traveled into Europe for the Aussie company i work for and now they have relocated to me to the UK. ive been here for over a year. I want to start racing again on a sunday as its started to become a very enjoyable part of my sunday night ( time difference ), although i used to have a few coldies and seem to drive drunk, hense the lucky 3rd place one night.

Anyways just thought i said hello again and hope to join a race leauge or club again if there any kicking about.

Chris AKA Carbon Black
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

3. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

Welcome back, I had you down for the 2010 league for ages before finally dropping you since you said you would be back soon after the league started tut tut...

4. Woops. Somebody is in trouble. :rolleyes:
  5. Alright Chris!

Figured your boat had sunk or something ;)

6. Lol nope nearly, Sorry Andrew i had to wait for 2 month for all my **** to arrive from Australia and then it wasnt priority to set up my wheel. My wife reconed we needed to sort our new life in England out and forget Australia for a bit.

Well im around and have a bit more time, im still playing POTBS as its still got me hooked and i can play when im away in some weird place in the world. Ill be around as soon as i get some practice and be back to handing it to you Andrew !!!!!
  7. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

As long as you like the UK and settled in nicely - at least the local fauna can't kill you as quickly, I'd say. :)
  8. wouldnt say settled i miss the Sharks, Spiders, Tree pigs, Scorpions, Flys, Smelly locals, High prices for everything.........
  9. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

...but you can still import games from Australia, so that you can enjoy paying three times as much!
  10. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

I'd swap a devil dog with a wee fanny holding it for all of them lol

11. hmmm like this

Attached Files:

12. Oh, just saw this thread, good to hear from you dude !

Like Paul I also thought your boat had sunk or done some error in navigating ending up in Antarctica or something. :D;)

13. Hey Jan,

well its funny you should say Antartica, ive been traveling often into sweden and finland a lot over the last year both in the winter and the summer both are beautiful.

ill get some practice and have a go again
  14. Yeah well, in the winter it sometimes feels like living in Antartica...but one forgets all about that cold and dark period when the summer arrives. :cool:

Haven't actually done any F1 2011 in quite a while now, been driving GSC 2011 & 2012 for some time now and love it, best feeling in a driving game ever. :)