F1 2011 Its been a long time.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone again,

Its been well over a year since i made a apperance and ive over the last week just installed 2011.

As a few of you may remember me i used to play in the Sunday racer when i was lived in Australia. I at that time traveled into Europe for the Aussie company i work for and now they have relocated to me to the UK. ive been here for over a year. I want to start racing again on a sunday as its started to become a very enjoyable part of my sunday night ( time difference ), although i used to have a few coldies and seem to drive drunk, hense the lucky 3rd place one night.

Anyways just thought i said hello again and hope to join a race leauge or club again if there any kicking about.

regards

Chris AKA Carbon Black

Alright Chris!

Figured your boat had sunk or something ;)

Lol nope nearly, Sorry Andrew i had to wait for 2 month for all my **** to arrive from Australia and then it wasnt priority to set up my wheel. My wife reconed we needed to sort our new life in England out and forget Australia for a bit.

MEH

Well im around and have a bit more time, im still playing POTBS as its still got me hooked and i can play when im away in some weird place in the world. Ill be around as soon as i get some practice and be back to handing it to you Andrew !!!!!

Attachments

• 24174_336875893108_4505074_n.jpg
    24174_336875893108_4505074_n.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 249
Oh, just saw this thread, good to hear from you dude !

Like Paul I also thought your boat had sunk or done some error in navigating ending up in Antarctica or something. :D;)

Hey Jan,

well its funny you should say Antartica, ive been traveling often into sweden and finland a lot over the last year both in the winter and the summer both are beautiful.

ill get some practice and have a go again

Hey Jan,

well its funny you should say Antartica, ive been traveling often into sweden and finland a lot over the last year both in the winter and the summer both are beautiful.

ill get some practice and have a go again

Yeah well, in the winter it sometimes feels like living in Antartica...but one forgets all about that cold and dark period when the summer arrives. :cool:

Haven't actually done any F1 2011 in quite a while now, been driving GSC 2011 & 2012 for some time now and love it, best feeling in a driving game ever. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%