1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italy Feedback

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kris Cobb, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Monza v2015.1
    Based on 2014 FSR Monza
    • Loading screen by @Kris Cobb
    • ALL sponsor boards changed
    • Podium changed (check it out!)
    Please leave feedback below!
  2. RaceFactor Monza looks a lot better and less outdated. Plus it has better curbs that don't look like poo plus it a lot lighter. The one we have on the server might lead to a depression with all the darkness :) Plus RF vesion has the latest update of Parabolica with the larger run off area.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. And a million of cut problems from useless tarmac runoff :). I'm not sure what their latest version is, last year's version was same layout as FSR 2014 with some changed grass and road textures. Maybe this year they use different base for the track.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

The runoff that no one likes in real life?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. People never like new things. Nobody liked the new Silverstone layout but what happened?
    As I said this track looks bad:

Attached Files:

6. Victor, it's the same track (with the trees too dark in racefactor in my view). It doesn't make much sense to me or Kris re-doing all the FSR specific stuff again on same layout.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I gave my feedback. Can you tell my why my trees look like this?
  8. I just have to say surface texture looks much better on second screen. And gravel does not look like gravel (why it's green?) on the first one at all. Just my 2 cents.
  9. Transparency AA="1" // Soften edges around alpha test objects

If I remember correctly. Just set it to the opposite of what it is currently. I think it needs to be 0.
  10. Who cares if gravel is green or not? o_O Still gravel o_O
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lol indeed.

Nek minute "Oh look, the barrier is the color of tarmac, let's drive there!" :poop:

And some real life green gravel:
  12. Broadcast viewers, I guess.
    That is how it should look like (0:51):

If you don't care, make it black, sponsors will be happy.
  13. Well it's not that hard to make some textures lighter? But yeah I agree that atm the colors are too depresive.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Use Transparency AA = "1", in-game AA no more than level 3 (to avoid tree issues), GPU defaults in control panel, to get trees as intended to look. Gravel is just editing texture lighter, can be done in one minute.
  15. I think the track is nice, 2nd chicane curbs are quite high though....but I don't think that it needs a update :)
  16. i know right
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Hahahahahahaha :D

Aaaaaaand thread closure in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
    • Like Like x 3
  18. just for feedback purposes, the red thingy of second chicane - on the right hander mostly, tends to interfere with front wing if you go a bit too close of it (without touching it with wheels though).