1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Istanbul Park - Beta 0.55a

Beta stage of a scratch made Istanbul Park race cuircut

1. daubster submitted a new resource:

Istanbul Park - Beta - Beta stage of a scratch made Istanbul Park race cuircut

Read more about this resource...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. just great. thanks
    for scratch build it insane quality track. My FPS drop to 55 only twice. I notice you set friction to 95. Its way to low. I think by default it must be set to .99 or even 1. Let players control it from game itself. Numbers you set in "surfaces.ini" equal to "optimum" setting in game. They must be set to highest number in range.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. WOW fantastic job man thanks you .:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your job is superb. Please, don't leave this work incomplete like many other mods, please...

• Like Like x 1
  5. One of my favourite tracks, really appriciate it gonna enjoy testing here..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Epic work so far mate

• Like Like x 1
  7. Niiiiice, one of my favourite tracks, will test asap and let you know how it feels.
    Good job so far mate. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fast Furman

Fast Furman
    Premium Member

xcellent track thank U much

• Like Like x 1
  9. This track looks superb but unfortunately I can't drive it. I don't know what's wrong with this track but I get a stuttering slideshow with <20 FPS. This is the track with the worst performance. I can drive other long and complex tracks like Snoopys Nord or Transfagarasan or Lake Louise with fluid 60 FPS! I really don't know what's the problem. I would love to drive on this track!

• Like Like x 1
  10. havent tried yet but gorgeous, really great to see tracks like this & the recent donington. thank you

• Like Like x 1
  11. Track looks really nice, maybe a bit bright perhaps? Could be my settings though. I did fall through at one place, can't remember exactly where it was now but somewhere in sector 2 on the left hand side.

FPS was anything between 46 and 102 depending on where on the track you are but no extreme dips, also timing isn't working, I did a lap in 23 seconds in the SLS... :D

Looking forward to next version. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks guys, means a lot !

Ok akm74, I didn't thought of that.
    Don't worry silicchilicchi, I won't.
    Mike1304, I get your pain, a nice track and you can't play it, makes one angry right ?
    I do have it in mind so just wait for the final.
    Jan-Olov Johansson, my aim was to make the track match the sky, I always felt that the default tracks are too bright compered to sky brightness so your post actually made me scratch my head
    as I was a bit worried some may find the track too dark. Could you post me your settings - here or PM ?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  13. Will do tomorrow, just turned my gaming rig off...

14. Gotcha.

• Like Like x 2
  15. mod-edit: content removed
    Racedepartment has already a policy in place to deal with copyright infringement.
    Offtopic remarks will be heavily moderated in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
  16. daubster updated Istanbul Park - Beta with a new update entry:

The light will guide you !

Read the rest of this update entry...

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

Enjoy !!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. @daubster: Sorry, but I would like to ask you, is there any progress been done in the mean time? Hardly wait for the final release.

• Like Like x 1
  18. thanks

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sorry for the long wait. Finally got a new mouse, by the end of the week there should be a high fps multiplayer friendly version ready for download.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2