1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Istanbul GP 1.1

Istanbul Park Circuit for rf2

1. Any screenshots or videos?
  2. nice version, worth the download.
  3. I only did a couple laps but first impression is positive. My car didn't get pogo'd off any curbs, no crazy seams in the road- RR works and the track looks like a winner. I'll do some more testing this week- thanks for the work!
  4. yeah, also had a positive impression when i DLd this, though i know nothing of the actual circuit...would be nice to know where the heck it came from?
  5. really fantastic world, turkish, mi orian, mi occidant; really one of the best track; don t know if it is now onthe championship; these corners to take with an old f1 car, are really fabulous; there is in this a part of Malaysia, china, and japan f1's track ; the championship would be tothis part of the world, to create more values.
  6. thanks to theses population that porpose the evolution, cause in europe, no move, just a war from the superior
  7. Excellent update. Just a few flashing textures to spoil the immersion (as usual with ISI graphics).