1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Tracks Istanbul GP 1.1

Istanbul Park Circuit for rf2

1. DIGGA

DIGGA

Ratings:
    +20
  2. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +979
    Any screenshots or videos?

3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +33
    nice version, worth the download.

4. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton

Ratings:
    +34
    I only did a couple laps but first impression is positive. My car didn't get pogo'd off any curbs, no crazy seams in the road- RR works and the track looks like a winner. I'll do some more testing this week- thanks for the work!

5. yusupov

yusupov

Ratings:
    +146
    yeah, also had a positive impression when i DLd this, though i know nothing of the actual circuit...would be nice to know where the heck it came from?

6. DIGGA

DIGGA

Ratings:
    +20
  7. jepeto

jepeto

Ratings:
    +1
    really fantastic world, turkish, mi orian, mi occidant; really one of the best track; don t know if it is now onthe championship; these corners to take with an old f1 car, are really fabulous; there is in this a part of Malaysia, china, and japan f1's track ; the championship would be tothis part of the world, to create more values.

8. jepeto

jepeto

Ratings:
    +1
    thanks to theses population that porpose the evolution, cause in europe, no move, just a war from the superior

9. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +139
    Excellent update. Just a few flashing textures to spoil the immersion (as usual with ISI graphics).